Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tacoma 4 Piston Caliper with ISF 345mm Rotor Bracket

flipboikev

RamRod Parts
Reaction score
So looking into the cost of cutting, welding, and powder coating, the total could be around $200 plus shipping. If more people buy in, it might bring down the cost.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
So looking into the cost of cutting, welding, and powder coating, the total could be around $200 plus shipping. If more people buy in, it might bring down the cost.
Please contact us about vendor or merchandiser status when you finalize your plans to sell.

flipboikev

RamRod Parts
Reaction score
IMG_2361.JPG
IMG_2360.JPG
Got calipers and brackets back from powder coat. Assembled calipers, getting ready for install. Will post pictures later when installed.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Looks great! Let us know how it holds up. And when you get pricing talk to me so we can get you set up as a vendor.

flipboikev

RamRod Parts
Reaction score
Talked to fabrication shop. I haven't made the first batch yet because I'm low on funds. I'll be going back by this Thursday or Friday. Hopefully first batch fits properly to original or other wise it's trash...

flipboikev

RamRod Parts
Reaction score
IMG_2367.JPG

Have the first batch of brackets cut from waterjet and currently fabricating all pieces to go together.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
What type of material are you using?

x-runner kid

Reaction score
I took mine to Toyota to make sure I had no air in the lines(also had the rear off for a new axle seal) only cost me about $50. Softer pedal due to larger fluid volume needed. Looks like it's a pretty nice setup though.

flipboikev

RamRod Parts
Reaction score
I took mine to Toyota to make sure I had no air in the lines(also had the rear off for a new axle seal) only cost me about $50. Softer pedal due to larger fluid volume needed. Looks like it's a pretty nice setup though.
I don't know if Toyota will touch it because it's been modified. I think the air is trapped because when I bleed the brakes, I had the calipers position outside of the truck causing the caliper to tilt inward. When the truck is off and pump the brakes, there still some sponginess. Does anyone know if the master cylinder from the Tundra or Tacoma 4x4/PreRunner will fit?

flipboikev

RamRod Parts
Reaction score
For everyone that's been wondering what all parts I've been using.
2008-2014 Lexus ISF rear rotor by Centric
2005-2013 Toyota Tacoma XR/Base model Stainles Steel front lines by StopTech
The calipers can be found on 2003-2009 4Runner, 2007-2014 FJ Cruiser, or 2005-2013 Tacoma.

Top Bottom