Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tacoma Paint Chipping (PDF)

SicilianMobster

Reaction score
i got the 4x4. you can see the 3m rock/chip guard. it really does help. its clear so you can't see it unless you are looking hard for it
HAHHA I CAN..... look even the 3m is chipped :thumpdown:

Attachments

• IMG_0444.jpg
    IMG_0444.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 270
  • IMG_0445.jpg
    IMG_0445.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 282
  • IMG_0447.jpg
    IMG_0447.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 278
Last edited:

Jizaldo

Reaction score
So if I want to talk to a dealer about this, do I just talk to someone at the service desk?

Red05runner

Reaction score
I just bought my 05 from the original owner a few weeks ago and noticed that it has this paint issue. Do u think they will still accept it at the dealership?

RRCanuck

Reaction score
I just bought my 05 from the original owner a few weeks ago and noticed that it has this paint issue. Do u think they will still accept it at the dealership?

Not a chance man. Especially after your comprehensive warranty is up. Its worth a try though if you think your good at convincing people. Haha.

Hershy_33

Reaction score
Thats so stupid, they know that the body styles didnt change, the paint didnt change, and yet they only cover that small window still. Xrunners are more likely to have this problem due to our model being lower than normal and they completely EXCLUDED US? i put a set of gforce tires on and loved them until i saw the work they did on the front of my rear fender flare. i love my Xrunner so i gotta say F#$% toyota for that crap...:motz::thumbdown:

Red05runner

Reaction score
I'm gonna give it a try anyways and let you guys know what happens. My next question is if they don't fix it should I repaint it or replace the part?

Top Bottom