Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tacoma/seattle

quickshift93

Reaction score
let'z get this gig off the ground..let's shoot for a small meet tacoma mall or the supermall then go from there or pm and we'll all figure somthing out!!!!

XR-Franciscoo

Reaction score
Finally NW Meet!

I'm down to do a meet. Im all the way in Whidbey Island, but I'll do the drive. Except Im deployed right now, Be in WA late april.:top:

dxrunner4me

Reaction score
H3ll yes I am up for it too. I live in Auburn. The Supermall is way better than the Tac mall I have found because of the crime in the Tac area the cops are not very friendly to cruzers. I have had great luck with the cops and security at the Supermall not hassling us if we stay cool and don't cause grief for them. Also there is more open space at the Supmall than at the Tac. When were you thinkin?

Terry

quickshift93

Reaction score
not too sure but maybe soon whenever this weather breakz decent possible this weekend???? maybe next.. pm me on wutever...we gotta put wa on the map with the x'z

quickshift93

Reaction score
meet this weekend at supermall!

let's do this thing supermall say 5 or 6 pm??? pm me for my number if you wanna do it..send pm and emails to the other NW guyz get them down here from like kent lake tapps area:driver:

C3 Taco

Reaction score
Sorry, Won't be able to make this one guys. I've been back in Cali since last Saturday. I'll be back up in WA in mid-April when my new orders take effect.

XR-Franciscoo

Reaction score
Sorry can't make it either, I'm here stuck in iraq. should be in WA in mid-april as well.

Sorry, Won't be able to make this one guys. I've been back in Cali since last Saturday. I'll be back up in WA in mid-April when my new orders take effect.

What base you getting orders to? Im stationed in NAS Whidbey Island. I only know of the port in Everett and the Army forth near tacoma

Last edited by a moderator:

quickshift93

Reaction score
anyone NOT in iraq lol

if so let'z meet up!!! and for those of you in iraq hurry up get home safe.. the x was the first thing i snagged up when i got back!! and it was def worth the wait!!!

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
I'm just right here at Fort Lewis, so either of them are a 15 minute jump from my house. Total n00b with the XR and with modifications, so mines pretty stock except for some little stuff, but I'd love to meet up with you guys and shoot the s**t. Let me know!

Ryan

Top Bottom