Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tailgate Spoiler

Clewis333

Reaction score
^^^ that's a great thread!
and don't get that spoiler. in my opinion it looks sort of stupid. get the gaylord speedstur tonneau cover. it has a spoiler look on the end

Sproulesxrunner

Reaction score
^^^ that's a great thread!
and don't get that spoiler. in my opinion it looks sort of stupid. get the gaylord speedstur tonneau cover. it has a spoiler look on the end

Do realize how expensive the speedstur tonneau covers are?

Sproulesxrunner

Reaction score
well i know that there's a groupbuy going on for them. and they actually are fuctional (aerodynamics) and they look good:top:

My bad. I have a good memory and remembered Slay0r saying that they were to expensive in the TW forum.

Slay0r

Reaction score
Yeh, they're a lil more stubborn over there:stupid:

Sproulesxrunner

Reaction score
Yeh, they're a lil more stubborn over there:stupid:

If you think they were bashing you take a look at a thread of JStradaXR. The guys from the more "mature" forum http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy-sell-trade/141852-custom-access-cab-sub-boxes.html . Tacoma World always say that XRU is so immature but I can't see how? Mostly our forum is about modding and meets. Most of their threads just have half naked people and guns. Don't get me wrong I respect the guys with the long travel but it is always some douche bag with a stock 4 banger that does all the mouthing off. :bird:

Slay0r

Reaction score
yehhh "mature"

they are definately not a very welcoming group of people. When i posted the threda about my MAF sensor getting wet overthere, i just gave up on checking the thread. Little to no help whatsoever. ...And they think we are a renegade bunch:dontknow:

Sproulesxrunner

Reaction score
yehhh "mature"

they are definately not a very welcoming group of people. When i posted the threda about my MAF sensor getting wet overthere, i just gave up on checking the thread. Little to no help whatsoever. ...And they think we are a renegade bunch:dontknow:

I just gave up on Tacoma Wold. I had some morons bashing my threads so I deleted all of them. I kept my account so I can join group buys and buy stuff on their for sale section.

Slay0r

Reaction score
yeh, im not too active over there or CT. Those forums are not as active even though it seems like TW has more memebers. Theres some usefull info in there, but u have to do a lot of diggin (as well as have thick skin if u ask a question)

Sproulesxrunner

Reaction score
Are you going to buy that tailgate spoiler? I'm still saving up for some performance mods right now, so I'll have to wait.

Slay0r

Reaction score
im not paying $200 for one,...at least not now

Murderface

Reaction score
^^^im with u on that but the times where the spoilers sold for under $200 are long gone now! I've been patiently waiting for one to pop up but I don't think it's gonna happen and I wont buy a used one. I'll end up getting one for $209+shipping because that's all there is anymore. Even TTC used to sell them for over $250+shipping. I think the cheapest I've seen on eBay was about $189+ shipping.

darthyota

Reaction score
well i dont think my local stealerships have the spoiler in the system

Slay0r

Reaction score
someone posted a part number up here for the spoiler once or twice. or maybe it was on TW, but im pretty sure its on here as well

Top Bottom