Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Texas motor speedway autocross

SgtBadA

Reaction score
So on Sunday I did an autocross event at Texas motor speedway. I ran in ESP this time. I got spanked pretty good by two boss 302 mustangs. I finished 5 seconds behind them. Overall my time went down 10 seconds over 5 runs. I finished at 60.0004 seconds. I really wanted to be under 60 but I'll take it. I would like to thank buck and Amy from XII performance for getting my addicted to this sport and for building a excellent drop kit. I'll will be buying sway bars soon. Body roll wasn't to bad though without them. I also had my QA1s turned up to 14 for anyone that was wondering.

P.S. Don't forget to turn the shocks down after an event... It makes for a bumpy ride.

STONER-X

Reaction score
Nice... get those runs in there before they tare it down!!!!

Was on of those 302's green with a licence plate reading something along the lines of "hulk"?

easts1d3

Reaction score
How has the tailgate spoiler been treating you?

SgtBadA

Reaction score
I love it dude, it helps a lot on the highway you can feel it pushing down on the rear which is awesome. I get compliments all the time on it. They say it fits the style well. I have some photos to post up on this link I'll do it tomorrow for sure

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
I though it was Texas World Speedway, near College Station, was the one closing down?

SgtBadA

Reaction score
Texas world speedway is still there, Texas motor speedway is where nascar races. It's close to Denton.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
I was referring to Stoner's post.

blu xr

Reaction score
congrats...

where does one get to practice (legally) near the dfw area for an event like this?

SgtBadA

Reaction score
Just go to SCCA NTAXS website and find the list of dates they run for the events. Also check out some other sites like Porsche club of America they run them often too. Would be really awesome to see another xrunner out there

Top Bottom