Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

texfest pics and updates???

lenie03

Reaction score
All in all a good weekend. A few high points and great conversations with some awesome people but a lot of b.s. with stupid happenings and selfishness too. So at the end of the weekend I'm glad I went but it was no where near my top ten meets. With any luck the next one will be better (since there is a lot of room for improvement) . I would like to thank Ryan and Ms. Camille for opening up their home for an unexpected extended time, you both are stand up people. Good work goes out to those who helped out on the extended "mod day". Thanks to those who planned the event even if most plans went out the window after day one. But in a way I'm glad the plans got thrown out the window because without that I feel I wouldn't of had so many awesome and in depth convo's with so many awesome people that showed up.

Ketchup why oh why would you take a picture of my a**....I didnt know you were like that.....lol

Because your mr. Brazilian!!!

Last edited:

motonxruchick184

Reaction score
All in all a good weekend. A few high points and great conversations with some awesome people but a lot of b.s. with stupid happenings and selfishness too. So at the end of the weekend I'm glad I went but it was no where near my top ten meets. With any luck the next one will be better (since there is a lot of room for improvement) . I would like to thank Ryan and Ms. Camille for opening up their home for an unexpected extended time, you both are stand up people. Good work goes out to those who helped out on the extended "mod day". Thanks to those who planned the event even if most plans went out the window after day one. But in a way I'm glad the plans got thrown out the window because without that I feel I wouldn't of had so many awesome and in depth convo's with so many awesome people that showed up.

You know I had to show up for my "Mini me" :eviltongue: Lol It was awesome to see you Len!

KETCHUP

Reaction score

Because your mr. Brazilian!!!

It was nice to finally meet u Lenie, even if I didn't get to see ur bags!! :biggrin:

motonxruchick184

Reaction score
To Ry and Camille.. I hope at bare minimum AT LEAST you guys get some sort of ""token of appreciation" since your mod house day turned into a 3-4 day affair... Or to anyone that put a ton of work into helping the large project get done, it couldn't have been accomplished without you guys and hopefully you guys are repaid or shown gratitude for the unexpected project also.
Just wish timing had been better so it didn't take over the long time prep/planning of Texfest. Would have been a complete drag if it wasn't for the awesome people that made up Texfest though, you guys rock :rockon:

It was nice to finally meet u Lenie, even if I didn't get to see ur bags!! :biggrin:

I think a lot of men could say that to her this weekend.... I've seen her bags though, they're pretty impressive... Lol

Last edited:

lenie03

Reaction score
Here r the few pix I did manage to take with my phone.

Wed afternoon at my house
069e31ed.jpg

directions to the Main Event from the hotel
4cf252bd.jpg

dougy at main event sat night making our own fun (so much win there with doug, john, and my mini me. So glad we went)
b7fc4195.jpg

Sunday night with doug, Britt and Mr. Motonxruchick184 in Houston)
3621dc22.jpg

Generation-X

Reaction score
Just posted cookie how to in how to section, yummy.

http://www.xr-underground.com/vb3/showthread.php?p=678822#post678822

And I just noticed why they taste so good! They are found on page 184 of the cookbook (lmao)

I couldnt put those cookies down they were so kikarse. I finally kept having to walk away so I wouldnt keep eating them!

Not my fault everyone put food in front of me. Ill eat and eat and eat. Its like a bottomless pit in my stomach LOL. With the 2 days of pizza I can EASILY say I had enough for 3-4people LOL

blackx07

Reaction score
looks like yall had an awesome time. wish i coulda came!!

mrs.blastap

Reaction score
It was great getting to meet everyone! Sorry I couldn't show up until Saturday but glad I got to put some faces to names. Your all a great bunch of people!
Camille and Ryan you guys are awesome! Thanks for letting everyone come over for the mod day?? Hahaha... Your both very kind and generous people, wish there were more out there like you two!
Bring on the NextFest!!! Hahaha Houston??? Lol

Thanks Britt, that's so nice!! It is always so nice to put faces with names. I am SOOO ready for NextFest, in Houston haha with mods by appointment only ;)

NUPEPRIME

Reaction score
Seriously, Yes seriously,

Let set it in stone," Nexfest H-Town 2011" mid to late October so it is cooler for our northern visitors :rock:. Home town and love it :adore:. but not perfect, plenty of bumps in the roads i'm finding out more and more, thanks to Blasta P.
Putting my money where my mouth is:
I want to donate to the raffle "paid hotel bill for the event" To a lucky visitor who might need a free room.
Plus, let's run Baytown Track, might be reaady by then. Plus night life for everyone, The Haunted Houses will be open +++ plus "FireWater" & "Wangs" = :biggrin:

Danny

Rat Rod

"Blade"
Reaction score
my goal is to have a drop ready for install by nexfest

further more
i propose it be officially called
texfest 3G

Super Werty

Reaction score
Your Yankees are getting whooped by my Rangers. Game 5 today...not looking good for your boys Doug ;)

oh SNAP!

Doug mustve forgot to check the score last night cause they seriously got kicked in the nuts:laugh:

Top Bottom