Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Thank u URD!!

DallasCowboys

Banned
Reaction score
Thanx for sending me the e-mail explaining the wrong product that u guys sent me. It says something about your company. I would have been upset had I tried 2 install this item on my XR and having it not work. Headers go on manana. In my company here in Dallas I have made mistakes and had 2 go and make it right with my customers. We all make mistakes in life but how u deal with the mistake after the fact tells me somethin about ya'll. I think that is what pushed me 2 order the CAI and MAF sensor today. :rock: Keep up the good work!!

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
URD is a standup company no doubt. Nothing but positive experiences with them for me. :top: And Gadget has always been VERY helpful with technical issues and troubleshooting.

visiontacoma

Reaction score
Thanx for sending me the e-mail explaining the wrong product that u guys sent me. It says something about your company. I would have been upset had I tried 2 install this item on my XR and having it not work. Headers go on manana. In my company here in Dallas I have made mistakes and had 2 go and make it right with my customers. We all make mistakes in life but how u deal with the mistake after the fact tells me somethin about ya'll. I think that is what pushed me 2 order the CAI and MAF sensor today. :rock: Keep up the good work!!

Isnt it posted on the URD website that the CAI is out of stock and not to order them? Just wondering if you heard differently directly from URD or you just ordered it anyways. I've been wanting to order the CAI w/ MAF CAL but it says not to make an order until they get some in stock.

DallasCowboys

Banned
Reaction score
Isnt it posted on the URD website that the CAI is out of stock and not to order them? Just wondering if you heard differently directly from URD or you just ordered it anyways. I've been wanting to order the CAI w/ MAF CAL but it says not to make an order until they get some in stock.
Talked with Brian on the phone and he said it should b here Monday or Tuesday!!! :top:

visiontacoma

Reaction score
Awesome! So should I put my order in now??? Also they will have the black and polish in stock correct?

DallasCowboys

Banned
Reaction score
I ordered mine like two weeks ago and still haven't received it yet.....
Uh oh!!!! Now u got me worried!! Brian gave his word that it would b here by Monday or Tuesday. I guess we will c if he keeps his word. I believe that he will. Even K2 is backing him up!!! :top:

MistaGXR06

Reaction score
yeah i'm hoping i get mine too. maybe we will have them by next week..

Gadget

Reaction score
thank you so much for your very kind words.

Gadget

DallasCowboys

Banned
Reaction score
CAI r in stock but the cone filters r on back order and should b in manana. :top:

Gadget

Reaction score
I dropped a bunch off at FedEx yesterday. There are a couple of orders left that will ship as soon as we get the filters in.

Gadget

MistaGXR06

Reaction score
i had mine shipped by USPS how long will it take to get here? It was sent priority mail...

Gadget

Reaction score
Yep, dropped one off at the PO Priority Mail. If that was yours, it should be there 2-3 days.

Gadget

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
got my email on monday that mine hit usps priority and hopefully it will be here tomorrow. im getting ansy.

2006nightrider

Reaction score
hey gadget how far are you from fairfax,va?

sh!t, like 30 mins...if that....

It took him like a little over an hour to get to my house, and I'm 30 mins south of you Alex.

Don't worry, Gadget is a great guy. He's old school in the fact that his word is his bond....If he says he will take care of you, he will. You dont meet to many people like that nowadays. I would just PM him if you have any questions, he gets a sh!t load of emails, just be patient, and he will help you out:top:

project-c2

Reaction score
I love my short shifter I bought. Can't wait to order the intake and MAF calibrator. Do I get more stickers too? I'm a sticker whore.:laugh:

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
yup, more stickers. ive got urd, c2c, and xru stickers all over.

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
give them a call tomorrow and see what their status is on inventory. i put my order in a few days before they came off back order, and once they did come off, ive not seen any reason that you wouldnt be able to still put in an order.

Top Bottom