NEWS Thank you for your donations!

Discussion in 'Site News & Updates' started by NHXRUNNER, May 23, 2013.

1. NHXRUNNER

NHXRUNNER "New Hampster"
    Staff Member

XR-Underground is pleased to announce that as a community we collected a grand total $2,742 for the John Jeckot Memorial Fund.

We'd like to take a moment to thank all of the incredibly generous members who donated and purchased memorial stickers. It really says a lot about the type of people that are part of this forum and I personally have never been more proud of you guys. Thank you so very much! As promised, every penny has been deposited in a college fund for their three beautiful little girls. Again, thank you for being so supportive during the family's time of need.

Attached Files:

2. BrotherMurderface

Yes thanx everyone, means a lot to me and my fam :adore:

3. Whitebeauty

Whitebeauty New Member

Woohoo......that's great news..... This is why I love this place and am a vendor here.

4. X-MOKED U

X-MOKED U New Member

so happy to hear this

5. TheDirtyGoatee

I've been away from the X-R community for a while and I completely missed this.

Such a sad thing to hear and I'm glad to be able to still (without an XR) be a part of this group. This is how you know a site and it's members are close.

I know it's plenty delayed but thoughts and prayers go out to the family in hopes that they've been able to pick up the pieces and carry on after the loss.

6. RRCanuck

RRCanuck New Member

This place is awesome. :rockon:

Glad we could help brother.

#6 RRCanuck, May 25, 2013
    Last edited: May 25, 2013
  7. KETCHUP

KETCHUP Active Member

That's awesome. Thanks XRU family again for coming together at our family's time of need!

8. nick_gz1

nick_gz1 Active Member

XRU family is the greatest. i wont expect nothin less from this community if I or ne1 else passed away at that matter