Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Thank you urd

gregincali

Reaction score
Thank you URD for your outstanding technical and customer support. Scott is a master in his craft and a gentleman as well. Took him no time to get my issues straightened out. Truck runs smooth and pulls like a MOTHER F%@#$&
Thanks again Greg :burnout2:

Gadget

Reaction score
All part of the Unfair Advantage; GO UCON!!!

G

mrguy33391

Reaction score
I want to see a modded n/a before and after Dyno with the Ucon!!

gotrdwoohoo

Reaction score

Does URD or Itronix have dyno videos for the uconn? That would be cool. It would be neat to see a video with the Itronix uconn system explained in detail in a video

justin13703

Reaction score
Does URD or Itronix have dyno videos for the uconn? That would be cool. It would be neat to see a video with the Itronix uconn system explained in detail in a video

Have you called gadget or anyone at urd yet? They will take the time to tell you anything you would ever want to know about it. I don't think there are any videos.

Id also like to see a before and after comparison with an MK1...hint...lol

Last edited:

Gadget

Reaction score
I have a calibration for the URD Mk1 systems.

If you want to upgrade to the UCON we can get you set up running stock injectors and the 7th, and/or, larger primaries.

You are close enough so we can dial that calibration in just perfect for you.

When you are ready, just say the word.

G

Sproulesxrunner

Reaction score

That's actually a pretty good idea. Kinda like the AEM or other companies that go through the product on a video. It would probably save G a lot of time instead of explaining it individually to every potential buyer. :top:

Gadget

Reaction score
You are correct, but so far it seems to be selling its self. Never officially released it and they are almost all gone.

G

justin13703

Reaction score
I have a calibration for the URD Mk1 systems.

If you want to upgrade to the UCON we can get you set up running stock injectors and the 7th, and/or, larger primaries.

You are close enough so we can dial that calibration in just perfect for you.

When you are ready, just say the word.

G

You're the man gadget. I was supposed to do this a long time ago but had some issues with my job. Hopefully soon though I will be able to do it.

Top Bottom