Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The process of installing a URD MRK III S/C

Gadget

Reaction score
Might need to get a small worm gear clamp from the autoparts store.

I can send you a couple on Monday if you want to wait.

G

scoutdeed69

Reaction score
i gotcha...i will look into it tomorow...there's no need, for u too send them to me!

Rob

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
With those numbers right now, your truck is soon going to feel like a missile!!!

scoutdeed69

Reaction score
Hey Gadget, I'm down to my last install of the kit...the UCON, heres my question...in the intructions of the stage 3 injector, IT JUST SAID CONNECT TO THE ECM..AND NOTHING OF WHERE TO CONNECT TO! The harness that is routed to the UCON from the injector.... the USB connector that you installed 2 little black wires too.... are they the ones that connect the injector harness too and does it matter which one to connect to cause the injector harness has 2 different collors?

Rob

scoutdeed69

Reaction score
well complleted about 90% of the build...But at 1230 sunday morning the X was alive once again...going by Gadgets instructions... going easy on her! still need to hook up the injector harness, and rec. tomorow the URD exhaust kit......still need gadgets help? well i will be posting soon the pics...

Rob

Gadget

Reaction score
Yes connect it to the two black wires.

G

scoutdeed69

Reaction score
Hey thanks alot...it runs good no leaks at all, I was realy supprised at my work I do... lot of moding though to get my perfection in quality work. 100% no physical help... but your knowlegde! I haven't even taken it over 3grand due to the wires for injector and going by ur instructions. It diffenitly not for the fait hearted!

Rob:rockon:

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Moving right along there mate:top:

scoutdeed69

Reaction score
Thanks mate!...i got it all hooked up...can't wait until tomorow Its to dam hot and mugie

turbomach1

Reaction score
this excites me. this is the next mod on my to-do list. cant wait to see the pics of the install.

scoutdeed69

Reaction score
well got the exhasut in today, and installed it but cant start it until i get a new o2 sensor on the 4th that i order...sucks ass.. dam toyota manufactures not putting anti-seize on ****ers...:motz:the exhaust looks good though for sure once all thats done, pics will be coming ! figure in if ur going to go all out, that its over 8g's plus little things here and there that u made need and your labor time at least a good week and 1/2 if u pull some 24hr shifts too....would get done sooner....started wed. on the 27/july 1pm...finished 90% with vehicled running on sunday morning at 1230am. with stage 3 installed and no exhaust installed yet.....also remember your going to need quite a bit of tools including air tools to help u out.....and u will be moding things to install this stuff!

Rob....scouts out:rockon:

Rob

RRX

Reaction score
Where are the pics? I we would all like to see.

KETCHUP

Reaction score
lets hear some sound clips when you get her all set up...

scoutdeed69

Reaction score
well all is compllete, except for the sim im waiting on! It sounds good too! i'll be posting in a few days or less! the other day went to to store to get milk in cereal.. and all of the soden, darn thing would buck at low speeds around 10 or slower.... idle would drop around 950 to 500...like it was surging....well i stop driving it, put on the lift to do the exhaust....took few hours for the full kit...and 1 new 02 sensor installed. The 02 for the wideband gauge and started her up and sounded good..nice deep tone at idle....and still had that surge problem....open the hood to see whats going on under there... found the intercoller pipe hose came off to the throttle body and blow off valve pipe.....reinstalled it after cuting engine off....tighten all hose clamps....all went back to normal... so if any of yall get a surge problem with the S/C make sure ur pipe hose's are tight!

Rob

Top Bottom