Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Strokin' it Build. Oppa Gungnam Style

Doublld

Reaction score
The activity of the animal beings has become acutely active everywhere on this earth. Bodies do not get time to booty a blow for a while. With the accretion use of altered gadgets of Gps Jammer, the possibilities of accepting the aboriginal of blow accept absolutely finished. The adaptable phones or the corpuscle phones are some of these accessories that accumulate the bodies consistently in blow with the alfresco world. The adaptable building are additionally accessible about everywhere these canicule and due to this the accessibility of the LoJack Jammer has become alike added quick and authentic. Today, you cannot break out of ability of these adaptable building as their signals can bolt your about anywhere. The bearings of bodies who accord to altered business professions has become actual analytical of wifi jammer as their authorities bolt them anywhere any moment.

Wtf enough said

Clifford

because race truck
Reaction score
Few updated pics. Also bought an M3 to dd.

Attachments

• Tacoma.jpg
    Tacoma.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 228
  • M3 3.jpg
    M3 3.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 148
  • M3 1.jpg
    M3 1.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 222
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 233
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 226
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 205

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Did you get that DD because it is more modifiable?
spy.gif

Sproulesxrunner

Reaction score
Looking good Clifford. Definitely one of my favourite builds on this site. :top:

Clifford

because race truck
Reaction score
Did you get that DD because it is more modifiable?
spy.gif

The fact that you can build this motor and turbo it with supporting mods for under 10k had no bearing on me picking it up lol. Promise.

Clifford

because race truck
Reaction score
So small update. Truck has been a local shop out here for a few weeks getting a few small bugs ironed out. Had the charge pipes redone so the kit fits better, installation of the AEM and new injectors and a few small other fixes that had to get knocked out. Talked to the shop yesterday, just waiting for the tuner to have time to get the truck on the dyno. Should be by the end of the week. Time to see what this turd does at 10psi. Should be well more than the current clutch can support that's for sure.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
That is some good news. Very excited for the tuning!

Clifford

because race truck
Reaction score
I've definitely not been in any rush with it that's for sure. With the amount of money into the build, I'm cool taking it slow like this. Over 3k miles and no issues with the stroker. Hopefully that trend continues after the tune.

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
I've definitely not been in any rush with it that's for sure. With the amount of money into the build, I'm cool taking it slow like this. Over 3k miles and no issues with the stroker. Hopefully that trend continues after the tune.

I hear yah. Im at 4k on the swap, sans the throttle issue, no problems, I too hope the trend continues post tune....

Gadget

Reaction score
Yikes,,,,

So, what is the deal here?

G

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
I want to say, but I will let him explain....

Clifford

because race truck
Reaction score
Yikes,,,,

So, what is the deal here?

G

The thermostat I received from you was faulty. Truck over heated, warped cylinder head. I have no desire/will power to pay for the labor and time to have the heads pulled and milled.

So back to stock.

Gadget

Reaction score
Please return that thermostat to URD so we can have it tested.

Modern thermostats are designed to fail in the open position so this should not happen. Love to get my hands on that thermostat and see what the deal is with it.

G

Clifford

because race truck
Reaction score
I can send it back eventually, right now I just have no desire to deal with the truck. Stupid that a cheap little part like that can set me back like this.

G, I tried PM'ing you, your inbox is full. Trying to keep this information between just you and me as much as possible.

Last edited:
Top Bottom