Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Wait Is Almost Over!!

azjimi

Reaction score
Pretty much my exact feelings man....

By the way, if you dont have the 80mm pulley, get it! holy crap what a difference.

I'll probably get it. Main reason I haven't so far is the meth injection. Seems like a hassle, so if I have to have that to safely run the 80mm...well, that's why I'm procrastinating.

Spyder327

Reaction score
I'll probably get it. Main reason I haven't so far is the meth injection. Seems like a hassle, so if I have to have that to safely run the 80mm...well, that's why I'm procrastinating.

You dont need the meth for the 80mm pulley as long as you dont advance timing :top:

but to be sure, if you dont have a knocklite, get one asap

MXXN

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your struggles...its nothing new to never hit a manufaturers horsepower claim. With all the exhaust work plus...I would be a bit upset with the results as well. I was excited to take my truck to the dyno once the weather breaks. That excitment has dimmed now. Then again I have seen a couple dyono's on CT posting upwards of 300-315????Who knows. Good Luck!

Twisted Creations

Reaction score
Are you just assuming that the TRD will pull those numbers because i don't think anyone has inside information on that yet. Also, if you actually achieved 315whp for your X @ 7psi, that would make you the highest dyno'd X up to date with the URD supercharger. People have had trouble reaching 310whp just with the supercharger let alone. I too, would like to see a dyno sheet.
The dyno sheet is posted on my website, follow this link...
http://www.totallytwistedcreations.com/html/twisted_x-runner.html
scroll to the bottom of the page. as far as being associated with URD or TRD, NO ASSOCIATION! I am an independant speed shop, located in Statesville, NC. We have sold and installed both the URD S/C and the TRD S/C. My 2000 Tundra was equipped with the TRD S/C, installed by Toyota West to get the complete warranty. The engine would cut off randomly, we developed knock, and after 5 ecu's and two weeks of failure we decided to return the truck to it's stock config. I have met Rob & Gadget, and only talked to Brian at URD. We work very closely with our suppliers, as we specialize in Toyota. We stopped dealing with TRD on most parts, because of availability and quality issues. I'll upload the other two pulls to my site shortly. As you will see we went over the 310 barrier twice.

XRobber

Reaction score
scroll to the bottom of the page. as far as being associated with URD or TRD, NO ASSOCIATION! I am an independant speed shop, located in Statesville, NC. We have sold and installed both the URD S/C and the TRD S/C. My 2000 Tundra was equipped with the TRD S/C, installed by Toyota West to get the complete warranty. The engine would cut off randomly, we developed knock, and after 5 ecu's and two weeks of failure we decided to return the truck to it's stock config. I have met Rob & Gadget, and only talked to Brian at URD. We work very closely with our suppliers, as we specialize in Toyota. We stopped dealing with TRD on most parts, because of availability and quality issues. I'll upload the other two pulls to my site shortly. As you will see we went over the 310 barrier twice.
We Met??!? Or are you talking about another Rob? Or did I smoke that part of my memory away?

07xrunner

Reaction score
seems this thread is getting a bit personal and headed nowhere good ..........

Stevenredx

Reaction score
seems this thread is getting a bit personal and headed nowhere good ..........

Agreed, i removed all the previous post that were "off subject." I think both parties got their points across. Sorry guys :thumpdown:

07xrunner

Reaction score
if i had the funds i would by the urd s/c right now lol ...... i dont care if i get 305 hp i would settle for 299 ha ha

Spyder327

Reaction score

How did you jump from 281rwhp to 314rwhp?

do you have a boost/AFR sheet i can see?

Twisted Creations

Reaction score

if you look at the dyno sheet he never reached red line, so the HP reported a little low. the other two pulls were to red line. we didn't do a boost/afr sheet, sorry...

Spyder327

Reaction score
if you look at the dyno sheet he never reached red line, so the HP reported a little low. the other two pulls were to red line. we didn't do a boost/afr sheet, sorry...

Even the other 2 dont go to 5500rpm :dontknow: how come?

Twisted Creations

Reaction score

also, the 1st run was the 281, 2nd 314, 3rd 313 Best two outa three :top: the boost was recorded with Gadget tuning my truck on I95 between Richmond and DC. I do have an Innovate AFR meter that does record when my laptop is plugged in. If you have their software, I can make a couple of runs and record the next time I dyno. Obviously can't give you full diclosure on the road, cause red line in 4th is 120mph :driver:

Spyder327

Reaction score
also, the 1st run was the 281, 2nd 314, 3rd 313 Best two outa three :top: the boost was recorded with Gadget tuning my truck on I95 between Richmond and DC. I do have an Innovate AFR meter that does record when my laptop is plugged in. If you have their software, I can make a couple of runs and record the next time I dyno. Obviously can't give you full diclosure on the road, cause red line in 4th is 120mph :driver:

Yes, i have their same wideband software....

I'm going to a dyno later today to see where i stand.

Do you have a meth/water system installed? do you know what your AFR is at WOT?

Twisted Creations

Reaction score
Yes, i have their same wideband software....

I'm going to a dyno later today to see where i stand.

Do you have a meth/water system installed? do you know what your AFR is at WOT?
no water/meth system, all I can really tell you is in boost the afr is between 10 -10.5 sometimes 11ish This truck was one of the ones URD had to get their hands on because it was running really rich (factory). Gadget fixed that problem. The only additions we made right b4 this dyno pull was to put Denso IKH22 Iridium plugs gapped at .032 Our first dyno pulls back in Sept, prior to Gadget tuning this truck & when it was running rich, showed 260 rwhp & 284 rwtq The next pull showed 305 rwhp after Gadget tuned it. Tuning is EVERYTHING :biggrin: and of course you see the latest results. Todays History lesson 101...

akakrill

Reaction score
output?

I wonder how powerful it will be...I'd spend 5k for 95rwhp before Id pay 3k for 40-50rwhp
whats the point...you wont be the fastest out there.. That is the point isnt it?

Spyder327

Reaction score
I wonder how powerful it will be...I'd spend 5k for 95rwhp before Id pay 3k for 40-50rwhp
whats the point...you wont be the fastest out there.. That is the point isnt it?

I personally don't think theyll be producing it anyways, but if they do, than you are correct that it wont compete with URD's setup.:top:

DOGO X

Reaction score
Interesting after reading the complete postings
Tunning is the key my friend :top:

Top Bottom