Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The weather is getting nicer

kusklub

Reaction score
down in tacoma area and I would be down to meet up with you guys sometime. I have a weird schedule so just let me know when and where.

Click

Reaction score
I think we should do a meet up at the Ram in Tacoma sometime.

kusklub

Reaction score
I would be down with that. Just give me a day or two notice

ARC

Reaction score
i'll be moving back to washington next month. i'll be in the bremerton area.

mrguy33391

Reaction score
Sweet. Sounds like we need to meet up when we know the rain season has ended. Never know when that is around here though.

kenneth206

Reaction score
I'm down. I keep f'ing forgetting to check the regional section. Drop me a PM if an event, no matter how small, gets setup (I should now get emails when I get a PM).

kusklub

Reaction score
I'm still down. But do you guys know anybody that does body work? i got a couple things to fix. my ground kit on driver side and driver side back panel have busted a couple of attachment points and the tailgate has some dents in it that i want to get fixed and i think my bumper is not aligned properly. i bought it this way and not sure what happened nothing on car fax on it. but want to get an estimate and slowly start get these things fixed. thanks for any help.

kenneth206

Reaction score
I stay in Bell Town/Queen Anne really. I don't think I've been to Chinatown for a few years haha. I do have a URD sticker on my back window, though.

I believe I saw you rolling in downtown Seattle sometime this last week. I believe it was Monday morning near Chinatown. I was gonna right up a post, but figured you probably were not on xru. I was driving a Superior Linen truck #33. Do you have a Urd logo on your middle back window?

I have a family get together at my house this coming Saturday. I really want to meet a couple of you new guys. Can we do something Friday after work or Sunday?? Text me if y'all really want to get this done. 253-459-2311

ARC

Reaction score
Just got here in Silverdale from Long Beach, CA. Left the sunny weather and was greeted with rain when I went through Oregon and Washington

Click

Reaction score
I used to do a lot of driving up and down the West Coast. Many times when I crossed into Oregon heading north, that's where I would hit the rain. Welcome to the PacNW

mrguy33391

Reaction score
Yeah, get used to the rain. It makes it nice and beautiful in this green corner, but I still think its over the top.

ARC

Reaction score
i actually grew up here. just lived in southern california the last 4 years. let me know if you guys are trying to meetup

Top Bottom