Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

the "Wing Thing" controversy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLCX

Reaction score
i like it looks good with a cap but bad with a bed cover :top: i think it would be cool mounted on the down side of the cap like where the glass is but its all good

EazieE808

Reaction score
Sorry bro i dont think it really looks that good but i think its something u have to get used to

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
I am going to have to give this one a thumbs down d00d. :thumpdown:

Its way to rice for me.

Ninja_Taco

Reaction score
In my opinion, I think it looks tacky / ricer... But man whatever makes you happy.

Simplex Effect

Reaction score
What has been seen, cannot be unseen.

Such a tragedy. :(

Glad that it makes you happy though.

06XR-SW

Reaction score
dogstoy, way to try something new bro, like that ur unique and cant wait to see some full pictures, way to take the neg comments dude!:top:

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
thanks javi, gonna take the truck out for it sunday bath,meet up with chris at hooters @ 2 p.m. take some pics maybe a video if chris brings his video cam.will see what happens and post up after back at the house.:top:

Dallas

Reaction score
I gotta take back my previous post, i thought you had put it on the cab, but i see that it's actually on the cap. the cap is still not my cup of tea, but it looks ok, way to be unique:top:

morcheez

Reaction score
i think its perfect for the old guy trying to be different :biggrin:

Matt's06

Reaction score
Atleast Dog ain't scared of posting pics. If I remember corectly the last guy to post pics of his wing got a lot of **** for it and everyone convinced him to take it off. I don't see Dog taking something off his truck to please everyone else. Even though I would not rock it, I kinda like it. He has probably one of the most unique looking XR here.

Gotjustin27

Reaction score
DOG FTW. honestly not my cup of tea... but DAM thats unique. and unique also means Bitchin ride Dog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom