Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Thoughts and Pics

KETCHUP

Reaction score
How come ketchup got the cool black sticker :motz:. I think the black vinyl is where it's at Shane.

I was wonderin that too. Ive seen nothin but the white. Guess I got lucky.....HEY maybe that means Ill win the raffle??? :biggrin:

Shanes56

Reaction score
I was wonderin that too. Ive seen nothin but the white. Guess I got lucky.....HEY maybe that means Ill win the raffle??? :biggrin:

Luck of the draw I had 40 black and 40 white made so you just happen to get a black one :dontknow:

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Luck of the draw I had 40 black and 40 white made so you just happen to get a black one :dontknow:

Hey....I may have luck on my side after all. That reminds me.......need to buy another raffle ticket!!:laugh:

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
Got the springs installed today. Truck is sitting funky because of it not settling yet :laugh:. Have'nt noticed much of a ride difference which is good. I'll take a pic for you guys when the sun visits VA Beach again :hmmmm2:. I guess it's on vacation visiting mimi :dontknow:. Damn you ketchup, I want my black sticker :eviltongue:

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Yeah......I love it. But cause Im gettin a new paint job soon, I'm goin to loose it....DAMN IT!!

Should have waited to put it on!

Shanes56

Reaction score
If you guys want stickers I got them for sale :top: PM me for details.

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
Remark Deleted

Cutting springs is'nt everyone's cup of tea bro. It is cheap, but I highly recommend getting aftermarket springs to anyone.

Last edited by a moderator:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
wow guy, we've all been here for a long time, we support this forum and our vendors...and for the record, you'll have problems later maybe not now, but you will definitely have problems later :stupid:
Glad to see how much you care for your safety and the safety of others as well as your posessions by just slashing your suspension up with a torch.....see, the other problem here is when we want to revert back to stock, our kits just pop right out with no issues, you'll have to go through the toils of replacing your springs that you so crudely mangled up.....Nice job there pilgrim....

**SUPPORT YOUR VENDORS** Sittin Sic, TTC, URD, HVM, FTW!!! *all other vendors included, but I brain farted so F you because I couldnt remember*

dmbfan73

Reaction score
CIMG0282.jpg
got the performance drop installed monday and all i can say is damn, i love this kit! perfect stance, ride is awesome and the look is killer. shane, thanks a million! :rock:

Last edited:

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
make sure you bought some tickets for the raffel coming up next month. You could get one for freeeeeee!!:rock:

= oxymoron

But there is a possibility for you to get a set at a HUUUUUUUGE discount :laugh:

KETCHUP

Reaction score
= oxymoron

But there is a possibility for you to get a set at a HUUUUUUUGE discount :laugh:

ahhhhhh......sh*^ bro.....why u bustin my chops??!!:laugh:

Hey, if I win that drop for two dollars......that free to me......

TitanRattler813
= oxymoron
...now that is funny!:biggrin:

Last edited:

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
FINALLY! YEAH!

Before

100_0026.jpg

100_0023.jpg

This is why i like my inlaws!
1130081026.jpg

After (it rained today so pics suc a little)

100_0030.jpg

100_0031.jpg

Ok maybe im a little :stupid: but where do the bump stops go? Had it all apart and i was assuming they went on the lower control arm where the existing bump stop is, but the threads were wrong:frown:

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
the bump stops are for the rear. remove the old triangle one, and install the new cushions.

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
oh, well now i feel real dumb, it was a different shape so i never even thought about that

:hahaha:mad:me

Murderface

Reaction score
have you measured B4 and after to see the dif in wheel well gap?

and why dont we get a free Sittin Sic sticker with our $700 purchase:dontknow:

Last edited:

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
I got a sticker and I wanted to measure but i forgot, if someone will measure stock, I will measure mine tomorrow.

All in all im happy, but I think I want to get a little lower, the front didn't come down quite as far as I thought it would

Top Bottom