Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Time for new tires...

Miami_X

Reaction score
Any suggestions for a reasonably priced combination of handling/wear? 30K miles and my Bridgestones are looking a little thin....

Gators Taco

<a . href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/sho
Reaction score
It all depends on your driving. I have Hankook V12, very good so far. I have to change to winter soon, getting to cold for the summer tires. Had Michelin Pilot A/S, not worth the money.

sixstringdave

Reaction score
I had the Michelin Pilots too. Not a bad tire. I kinda liked them a bit. But like Gator said, not worth the price.

Toyo Proxes i thought really sucked.

I have BF Goodrich KDW and really like them. I know there are better tires out there, but i am pleased with the traction these provide for the price. If i was S/C'ed i might feel differently.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
I was very happy with my Hankook V12 and at least last month Tire rack was having a close out on them which should make them quite affordable. I passed for those and went with Nitto Invos which I must say for the money, they are all around the best performance tire for the money and still be able to get some mileage out of them. Not too sticky but gets good traction.

Top Bottom