Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Toon714

Reaction score
The older Large Diaphragm Tomei FPR ended up being stuck in a "rich" position. Luckily I already had the FueLab FPR waiting.

From this:

To this:

Here's the fuel filter. All fuel compatible and filters down to 5 microns. Woot!

Oh wow. I need me one of them fuel pressure regulator and that fuel filter.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Semi-racing seat arrived. Hopefully the brackets arrive in time for MSR.

darthyota

Reaction score
oooh those are nice my dad has a similar set in his lotus 7 kit car

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Those Lotus 7 cars make awesome autocross cars! Bet that thing felt like a Go-kart

shane881510

Reaction score
How u going to mount the seats. Will u reuse the factory seat sliders an stuff.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
I purchased thw Misano L. It uses the 16" universal slider. If you choose a different one of those seats, make sure you call and ask which width slider is needed.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
We'll see when I get there. On the Corbeau brand seats, they have a provision for the sensor.

Last edited:

darthyota

Reaction score
remind me again why we don't have a like button. cause id like the shit out of this ^^

Gadget

Reaction score
Very nice.

What is the fix for the airbags?

G

shane881510

Reaction score
Heck ya tro. Them some awesome looking seats buddy. Makes me wanna change mine out too. Like g man said how was the air bag fixed.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
remind me again why we don't have a like button. cause id like the shit out of this ^^

Dito!!!

Very nice.

What is the fix for the airbags?

G

There was only one sensor who could not be moved/added to this slider. It is attached to the OEM slider and it looks like it is used to determine how close the seat is to the steering wheel. As it reads the notches of the slider. Otherwise, the harness is attached to the seat belt buckle, at your side. Since that swapped over and the harness is plugged in, minus the location sensor, I have not noticed any new lights. Could all be good or could be bad. I feel that it is good. Since none of the other connectors have pressure sensors. Airbag will probably just hit at full force.

Heck ya tro. Them some awesome looking seats buddy. Makes me wanna change mine out too. Like g man said how was the air bag fixed.

Nice powder work

Thank you sir.

Top Bottom