Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

shane881510

Reaction score
Yes u did very lucky. I bought my urd kit like a month or two before the first turbo kit was made if I would just waited a while later I'd had a turbo kit too. But I like my sc kit but 2600$ just for upgrade my power compared to just a wastegate spring change. I don't want 500 hp I want that 500+ tq from the turbo systems.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Also just received this today.

Summit Racing has a good price on it.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Not to stir any pots, buuuuuuuut.......I think mine is between 550 and 575 wtq right now. :giggity:

After the dyno tune day, I will have to go back to the regular DynoJet that I did a lot of prior pulls on.

shane881510

Reaction score
Yea that's the tq I want. 475hp and 550 tq. That's not much to ask for. The supercharger can't do this. Only a turbo.

fishsticks

Because fast lifted truck.
Reaction score
I watch you people and your crazy builds and think "Ugh if only I had another DD."

I'd be happy with 400/400 at the wheels... :smile:

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
As soon as I win the lottery, turbo kits for everybody!

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
May the Gods have favor over me. Lol. If I can ever get this welder that I have been wanting to for years.....then I will be able to make some turbo exhaust components.

shane881510

Reaction score
Yea Reproduce ur hot side I can get a turbo and cold side. And we can go from there. Heck id take one made from 409 ss if it's cheaper. Lol

Blue10XR

Reaction score
I watch you people and your crazy builds and think "Ugh if only I had another DD."

I'd be happy with 400/400 at the wheels... :smile:
This is my daily....lol
As soon as I win the lottery, turbo kits for everybody!
I second this...except maybe not "everybody"
May the Gods have favor over me. Lol. If I can ever get this welder that I have been wanting to for years.....then I will be able to make some turbo exhaust components.
I have a decent tig I bought and never used... Need to fire it up and build some shit
Yea Reproduce ur hot side I can get a turbo and cold side. And we can go from there. Heck id take one made from 409 ss if it's cheaper. Lol
This would be great, we could sell the kits made to order....

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Definitely, and thanks guys! I've got 50 miles on it so far. Runs beautifully smooth. Once I get some more mileskn the engine, I will have to setup a dyno date with KP Racing.

Changed my TOB again. To a GM TOB. Finally I have a smooth transition between gears, and the clutch pedal is a fraction as stiff as it used to be. Such a relief.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah. I am curious how much or how little power it has in N/A trim.

Since it has 9:1 compression. The other parts should still add together to make more power than stock, but how much? Or will it be that they show their true value when coupled with boost?

Top Bottom