Total Chaos LOWER CONTROL ARM CAM TAB GUSSETS

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by Roby124, Aug 2, 2016.

1. Roby124

Roby124 Member

Whats up guys?

Took my truck to the alignment shop and the mechanic told me he was having trouble getting the alignment into spec because the alignment tabs were bent... He recommended to get new ones welded on.

I found this kit through tacomaworld but I want to know if this only works for pre runners/4wd tacos or can I use these to fix my problem on my 2013 x runner?

or do you guys recommend something else?

let me know please!

thanks

Attached Files:

2. HAMHAWK_JAY

HAMHAWK_JAY Member

Sounds fishy bro the ecentrics for the camber caster on a 13 shouldnt be bent unless you had a wreck get a second opinion fam

3. autobodyX

autobodyX Member

Pics? I fix the tabs all the time for customers. I have never had to replace them. Lots of alignment techs do not take the weight off the suspension while they make the adjustment. They also make the mistake of over loosening the eccentrics and they will skip over the tabs.

4. SgtBadA

SgtBadA Member

I know mine were bent when I had mine done and they guy straightened them out as best he could. I'm running -1.5 camber

5. Doublld

Doublld Active Member

i do a ton of lifts on 4wds they bend all the time. the weld on ones from them are amazing no more issues and very straight forward to weld them on.