Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Totalled

RRCanuck

Reaction score
I mucked up my side skirt leaving my buddys parking lot late last night, I was so pissed I came real close to boot fvcking the truck but I eventually cooled off.

I headed 30 minutes north to a reputable shop this morning that was recommended to me by a friend of mine, I was quoted $250 taxes in to repair the scratch. After finally calming down a bit on my way home, some woman decided to write her off. Obviously an adjuster cant make it out to the yard till Monday, so Im left in the dark till then but shes definitely done. Its a sad fvcking day.

F4D44C60-7544-41AE-8555-F3AC78A53ABD_zpseujjmuxu.jpg

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
For f*ck sakes!! You ok though? There's a 2014 blue ribbon at upper James Toyota just so ya know

metalpeddler88

Reaction score
Owie... how the hell can someone not see a red vehicle? They stand out so much from others on the road. Sorry for your loss.

Tunedx

Reaction score
This really sucks bro.. Hope everything plays out the way u want.. Glad your not injured..

For f*ck sakes!! You ok though? There's a 2014 blue ribbon at upper James Toyota just so ya know

Maybe I will pop in for test drive..

Last edited:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Good Lord that looks bad, glad you can even let us know something happened, if it can't be fixed, hope you can find another just as good if not better. Glad to see the vultures aren't circling yet. Best of luck to you!

Gadget

Reaction score
Man, that sucks. Sorry to hear this happened.

So, what color are you going to replace it with???

G

easts1d3

Reaction score
Nooooooo!!!
I'd get sick to my stomach if that happened to me

kharrar

Reaction score
Glad you are ok!

The most important thing is that you are ok......

You will find another X......

Red-XR-Pride

Reaction score
buy it back so we can get parts. DIBS on tailgate. and possible bed cover :D

III

Reaction score
****in ouch dude. glad you're ok. sucks about the ride. i say go check out the 14.

Jwall

Reaction score
i was hoping to see a video of something being totalled not one of out xr brothers. sorry to hear that bro... glad your ok.
poor RR..

RRCanuck

Reaction score
Thanks guys, much appreciated. Everyone walked away, so Im thankful for that. My hands a little sore from punching the steering wheel a bunch of times but no injuries.

People are saying Im a lot calmer than they would have thought but I just dont think its sunken in yet really, plus witnesses at the scene were telling me to relax before I talked to the woman who hit me. She was obviously pretty upset and had a new born in the back seat but the baby was fine. I never did get an apology though.

Luckly she hit the access door and bed instead of the passenger side door where my buddy was sitting, it could of been a lot worse. Hopefully next time she doesnt trust some random to wave here through a busy intersection. Brutal thing is Im the one losing a bunch of money and having to find a new vehicle over her fvcking mistake. Nothing will be able to replace that truck.

Last edited:

RRCanuck

Reaction score
Man, that sucks. Sorry to hear this happened.

So, what color are you going to replace it with???

G

Not sure what Im going to replace it with yet, its hard to find an unmolested X up here. If I dont have any luck I might check out a 2012 5.7L Tundra with 2300 miles that is pretty close by. Ive always dreamed of having a 4Runner with a mklll set up too so thats also a possibility.

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
If your not planning on getting another x and you can get some parts of your old truck I would be interested in a few things.

Help ya get some money back for the new ride!

Last edited:

xrgilly

Reaction score
The vultures are starting to circle.... tundras are nice but they love the fuel

Top Bottom