Track Daze at VIR May 31 2014

Discussion in 'Southeast' started by Miami_X, Dec 14, 2013.

1. autobodyX

autobodyX Member

I should disable both. I terrorise my passangers on on and off ramps:smile:

2. azburnin

azburnin Active Member

Great video! So smooth!

3. autobodyX

autobodyX Member

The new pavement is super smoth and fast. I had so much fun this trip to VIR and the X drove so good. I do not have any changes planned for the next trackday, I can go back to working on the driver mod again. I need to quit charging the corners so hard, slow in and fast out.

4. SgtBadA

SgtBadA Member

there is an off ramp here in town that has a nice bend in it that I like to haul ass on. its kindof like the s curves at VIR. now that I have the lowering springs in im sure I can take that corner a little better now..

5. autobodyX

autobodyX Member

Your time was very respectable for your first time at the track.
    I found a motor over here with 27,000 miles the man wants 2300.00 for it. Yea would be a lot easier to take if it lasted longer.
    My data tag # was 20129

6. Clewis333

Clewis333 New Member

autobodyx too bad i didn't know about this motor before. i just bought one through gadget for 1900 but its got a lot more miles.

torspd i haven't dissected the motor yet. been real busy at work. need to start though. i gotta go up to maryland probably next weekend to pickup the motor from URD

i see your best time was the second to last run on the last day. 2:29 very nice. what kinda power are you making with that TRD s/c?

#286 Clewis333, Jun 14, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2014
  7. autobodyX

autobodyX Member

Thankyou for the complement. I am pleased that I backed that lap up with another that was only 3 tenths slower. With close to sixty cars on track in my group it is hard sometimes to get even one clear lap.
    I have never dynoed my X, others with mods like I have make 335. I should be in that range. I have enough power to drag that spioler to 130 down the front strait.

8. SgtBadA

SgtBadA Member

pics from VIR

So I got around to cleaning up my computer a bit and forgot that I had a million photos from this event that I never posted. I know this thread is old but I figured better late than never. if you want more photos just PM me and I can send the whole album to you.

enjoy,
    chris

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Gadget

Gadget Well-Known Member

Time to get the next VIR event lined up.

G

10. SgtBadA

SgtBadA Member

I agree, it was alot of fun to day the least