Track

Discussion in 'Southeast' started by Blue10XR, Mar 22, 2015.

1. Blue10XR

Blue10XR Member

I was wondering where to run the in the Miami/Ft Lauderdale area? What all is required to run it on auto x?
    Helmet, gloves, etc?

2. SgtBadA

SgtBadA Active Member

I would ask bondXII on here hes into autocross

3. autobodyX

autobodyX Active Member

Yes they run in Jacksonville and Daytona and have video posted.

look at motorsportsreg.com for events in your region and try the SCCA website.

4. lamia2super

lamia2super Member

usually depends who ever is hosting the event or the track. using a helmet and pants is required

this was a video i took running at PBIR for a HPDE event that I've noticed they do pretty often.

https://youtu.be/aQ5pQpTIR6c

5. lamia2super

lamia2super Member

I'm down to hit up moroso one day or a drift session if i could find another set of rear tires

6. Blue10XR

Blue10XR Member

Nice video lamia2super, I was hoping to hear the X at some point....:) Im in Miramar and would like to hit that up one day. Let me know when it comes up and how to prepare and I will hopefully be able to join you!

7. lamia2super

lamia2super Member

the video had too much wind noise noise so i removed it. to get clean audio i need to have a mic installed or have the camera mounted some place where the wind doesn't hit it so much. you can always visit the track website and look up the event they might be having. street racing made safe does events pretty often for drag/roll racing. thehpde.com is always doing autocross events at moroso but its usually $250 like most autocross events unless they have a promotion or special. you driving clubs likes nasa, scca, and some more you can join