Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Traction Bar group buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clewis333

Reaction score
From what I know about our X's. The traction bar is a must. So does anyone want to get a group buy going?/is there already one?
thanks.

Sit tight. G is busy with a another project and then will run as many traction bars as we need. So keep 'em coming!

Update. 3/31/2011
____________________________________________________________________________________-

Updated list of Group buy:
1. HottacoX
2. ezjam
3. clewis333
4. Swb Taco X
5. Gregincali
6. tejada
7. 808XR10
8. HappyHome
9. darthyota
10. nutt14
11. czar_dom
12. twolane
13. 05h0twheels
14. Clifford
15. RRCanuck
16. dean9
17. xraided
18. absolut
19. RMCO
20. bombsqdman
21. FireB
22. Sohc4now

Last edited:

darthyota

Reaction score
That would be sweet but from what I've heard there's not much room to move on those price wise but free shipping would be great too

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
I am in the market for one, if G Man can make the price right I may jump on it

djcsx-runner

" I love blue waffles"
Reaction score
i also would be interested, i just cant seem to get traction with all my N/A power lol

ezjam

Reaction score
just bought the sways, need the bar too. count me in if it happens.

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
I really doubt this will happen. The price they sell it at is already a low price. Like mentioned above, shipping will probably be the only thing that could be taken lower. But I could be wrong. Plus, if it was possible, I'm sure it would have been done already.

livinginsa

Reaction score
Probably the only way I would buy it would be with some type of discount or group buy. I need the traction but I wont worry about it unless I get a discount. If the only discount is shipping, I will just pass on it.

Gadget

Reaction score
If you all really want to do a group buy, I can make it happen.

Don't expect a huge amount off as there just is not much wiggle room do to the low volume.

URD is out of stock on it. A batch of 10 is being made and out of that 10 a few have already been sold waiting on delivery.

I can tell you that they won't be ready for at least 2-3 weeks. I have my guy working on something very special for me that is a higher priority and that project should be completed in 2 weeks.

If you want to get a list together of serious people only I will do the best price I can based on the number of people.

How long do you want to let it run until we cut it off?? Until the production run is completed and ready to ship?

G

ezjam

Reaction score
put me on the list if this happens. should work great with the ss sways and
the watts link.

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Well for myself I can wait until about May and/or the next run especially if the price is right... So I suppose we should start a list of serious people only
(I would add others that said to be on the list but I want this to be serious people only as so add yourself to it and as always keep it clean:top:)

1. HottacoX

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Thread moved.

Wish I had the coin for one of these :top:

tejada

Reaction score
1. HottacoX
2. ezjam
3.clewis333