Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TRD DYNO - 413hp/447tq with cats!!

Super Werty

Reaction score
The power curves are no where near "close" dude.

Take another look at the torque curve from 2500 up, take a look at where I hit 400 HP.

Your talking 380 ft-lbs at like 2500 RPMs rofl and then it only gets better.

Thats the problem though. You've made an already bad traction issue worse. You wont be able to win any races unless you start at 80-90 mph. Sure that might be good for highway runs, but any kind of stop light or track racing and you wont be able to drive it, let alone win. Slap some slicks on and you blow the trans.:laugh:

Dont get me wrong, Im sure that thing is a blasty blast to drive, but spinnin ain't winnin.

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
Thats the problem though. You've made an already bad traction issue worse. You wont be able to win any races unless you start at 80-90 mph. Sure that might be good for highway runs, but any kind of stop light or track racing and you wont be able to drive it, let alone win. Slap some slicks on and you blow the trans.:laugh:

Dont get me wrong, Im sure that thing is a blasty blast to drive, but spinnin ain't winnin.

Except there isnt HUGE traction issues in the middle of summer on a properly prepped track.

There wont be HUGE traction issues on a hot ass road in the middle of summer from a roll

I can program the ramp in time and placement of the power for all 6 gears individually at all different power levels.

Example:

1st Gear - Locked out
2nd Gear - slower ramp in with only up to 50% total power
3rd Gear - fast ramp in up to maximum power
4th Gear almost instant ramp in with maximum power

I decide where the power is in what gear and how long it takes to get to full strength.

I control in what gear it occurs, how much power is allowed, and how long it takes to get there.

The best part is that im getting winter air power for boost with the traction of an 80-90*F day.

Super Werty

Reaction score
Ok so you are going to race it this summer then. Im going to hold you to that.

I'd like to see what you can do with it. MY guess it you will be spinning down the track mostly

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
Ok so you are going to race it this summer then. Im going to hold you to that.

I'd like to see what you can do with it. MY guess it you will be spinning down the track mostly

lol My guess is that your very wrong. If I can control the throttle and the delivery of the system specifically for each gear.

I can tune the power to the limit of the traction.

If I let off a little because of wheel spin so does the nitrous, when I get back into it, the nitrous system continues on doing its thing for that gear.

If I still spin, I adjust the power level for that gear.

Third gear is going to rip with minimal traction issues.

Super Werty

Reaction score
Right, so you need to be a good driver. I understand this. Which is why I still think you will have lots of traction issues.

Both you and xrunnit have posted videos of yourselves since your newest mods, and you both lose traction like crazy when in first or second gear. Lets see you make a vid of trying to control it while still tryin to go fast. Start at 0 mph

I think Jason will have an easier time doing this...with less power and mch more practice at the track. But in your case Doug, I think you may have added too much power for your drivetrain and driving skills to handle. You need some serious tires and suspension to go along with that much TQ

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
Right, so you need to be a good driver. I understand this. Which is why I still think you will have lots of traction issues.

Both you and xrunnit have posted videos of yourselves since your newest mods, and you both lose traction like crazy when in first or second gear. Lets see you make a vid of trying to control it while still tryin to go fast. Start at 0 mph

The roads are cold as **** and boost is high.

YOU dont need to be a good driver, just a good nitrous tuner.

1/4 mile is about the 60' I guarantee you the ET isnt as good but the trap speed will be good enough for a low 12 to high 11 second pass.

I have more control over this power then you do over ANY kind of supercharger or turbo setup.

Third gear and up will be able to open up and run with out issues.

ANY traction problems in any gear - CAN BE TUNED OUT

Its got enough power to get a slow dig start and run a lot of shit down.

I dont have to try to control it if I tune each gear to its maximum traction potential.

Last edited:

Super Werty

Reaction score
The roads are cold as **** and boost is high.

YOU dont need to be a good driver, just a good nitrous tuner.

1/4 mile is about the 60' I guarantee you the ET isnt as good but the trap speed will be good enough for a low 12 to high 11 second pass.

I have more control over this power then you do over ANY kind of supercharger or turbo setup.

ok thats fine, I can see a high trap, but before you were talking about spanking someone on the roads and the track. ET is being physically in front of them

to me that is winning....not a higher trap

There is a difference between making more power and crossing the finish line first

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
ok thats fine, I can see a high trap, but before you were talking about spanking someone on the roads and the track. ET is being physically in front of them

to me that is winning....not a higher trap

There is a difference between making more power and crossing the finish line first

Because its got enough power that once im out of first gear i will run your ass down VERY quickly.

I dont care if I run a 13.0 as long as the trap speed is 109 MPH + :laugh:

**** the track and race me on the road in full street trim.

Run me to 130 MPH see who gets there first, thats a real race lolz.

Last edited:

Super Werty

Reaction score
i guees we will have to wait and see

just make sure when you do race, the floorboard doesnt fall out...sparks everywhere..lol

Last edited:

melon16

Reaction score
man if i keep my taco I'm in for a tough decision on which power adder to go with....bah!

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
man if i keep my taco I'm in for a tough decision on which power adder to go with....bah!

Run a Cent, a Roots, a Turbo, and Nitrous - that will make everyone happy. :laugh:

i guees we will have to wait and see

just make sure when you do race, the floorboard doesnt fall out...sparks everywhere..lol

danger to manifold!

Last edited:

dwntwnall4u

Reaction score
Nice numbers! With the NOS, You guys keep making want to get an X so I can play too, Hmmm..maybe?
I can't really compete now since I have DC 4x4 with 6" lift. Still fun though.

lacetool

Reaction score
new york,

i love you man. dr. xrunner for shure, tx likes that vid.. lacetool:adore:

Murderface

Reaction score
**** the track and race me on the road in full street trim.

Run me to 130 MPH see who gets there first, thats a real race lolz.

now this statement cracks me up! Back when u were doing 40-90 mph runs I suggest a hi speed run and u hammer me with how unsafe it is, how I'm an asshole for bringing it up, blah blah blah!

Now here u r egging someone on to do exactly what I wAs talking about but worse cause their will be 2 speeding trucks on a public road.

Guess it's ok for u to say it but not me cause I don't know anything right?

XrunnIT

Reaction score
now this statement cracks me up! Back when u were doing 40-90 mph runs I suggest a hi speed run and u hammer me with how unsafe it is, how I'm an asshole for bringing it up, blah blah blah!

Now here u r egging someone on to do exactly what I wAs talking about but worse cause their will be 2 speeding trucks on a public road.

Nah, DS doesn't know anything either.. he's just a googler

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score

lol It was a figure of speech made to prove a point.

HVM doesn't condone speeding on public highways kids.

;)

Nah, DS doesn't know anything either.. he's just a googler

ROFLMAO - You owe me one coffee sir.

YOU GOOGLER YOU!!!!

YOU JUST KEEP GOOGLING!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

YOUR A MEANIE POOPOO NASTY FACE AND I HAYT' YOU

Last edited:
Top Bottom