Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TRD Lug Nuts on an X?

XRUNNAH808

Reaction score
Just to start of this thread, unsure if it belongs in this category

I wonder if any X's would run these lug nuts with there rims!

971087_634962246532005_758810903_n.jpg

TRD LUG NUTS on GT86! :adore:

tumblr_lr5i3fQ55v1qc5j13.jpg

Those Red TRD Lugs doe :biggrin:

So what do you guys think? Would you roll with these lug nuts on? Those lug nuts cost like $200 so it would be for a car show haha! :laugh:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
I those wheels were from a gt86, the bolt pattern is different than the xr and won't fit, the brz and frs ate both 5x 100 and are the the same as the get 86 but otherwise I would love more info on those wheels! For the lug nuts, I would not use those style lug nuts, the key that usually comes with those is made out of aluminum and had to replace three keys becuase the side wall would tear off from the stress of taking the wheels on and off otherwise I would get them they look nice.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Those are McGard lug nuts. The key is not aluminum. McGard makes the TRD lug nuts as seen, and those without the logo. They are very nice because they have a washer on the bottom so that they do not cut into the wheel. I have them and they are very nice.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Had those on my wife's XB and those came with the TRD wheel option and our key was aluminum and couldn't get a Steel replacement from the dealer, the TRD locking nuts that had a star pattern had the heads sheered off on two of them, I wasn't very happy with either but if there is a Steel key option than that would have changed my mind!

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Wow. That really suck. I understand your frustrations then.

McGard has the keys for sale on Amazon.

Xrunner Drifter

Reaction score
Where for I found a set in blue with TRD on them.
What site?
Is there a certain size for our trucks?
Thanks for any info.

XRUNNAH808

Reaction score
Where for I found a set in blue with TRD on them.
What site?
Is there a certain size for our trucks?
Thanks for any info.

I can't find a set of blue lug nuts, but it would look sick on an X if they were available in our size lol, if you do find a blue set link me!

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
I think I remember seeing blue capped ones on Amazon.com. They didn't have a TRD logo on them though.

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
That price is a joke, the regular mcguard lugs are under $100 but that trd screening bumps the price by $200:ahhhhh:

Then again who am I to talk with the volk formula lugs..... :bird:

Top Bottom