Trd sc 50 shot vs 5.0 mustang

Discussion in 'Street Stories' started by XMPLRY808, Sep 22, 2017.

1. XMPLRY808

XMPLRY808 Active Member

With all my mods with torco octane booster shooting 50 shots of nitrous I raced my friend with a mustang 5.0 with intake and full exhaust no tune but dyno'd at 409 whp and 392 wtq. From a 40 roll it was a close race! Not sure what his gearings were but he had the slight edge and would creep away slowly. I wasn't shooting through the whole rpm range since I push a button to shoot it and I let off early to get ready to shift into the next gear. I haven't used nitrous much but I'm happy with what my truck can do. All for fun. Just thought I'd share

#1 XMPLRY808, Sep 22, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2017
    Torspd and Kevin S. like this.
  2. gearhead899

gearhead899 Active Member

what mods did you have to do if any to support running the 50 shot? are you still on the trd reflash and what size pulley?

3. XMPLRY808

XMPLRY808 Active Member

4. autobodyX

autobodyX Member

What year 5.0?

5. XMPLRY808

XMPLRY808 Active Member

6. TRON

TRON Member

I've raced many coyote engines ... I take them from the start... But, I bet the high elevation and they all being NA gives me that one up ☺️

XMPLRY808 likes this.