Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TRD supercharger max output ?

srt761

Reaction score
I know how that goes, I've nought a used turbo setup and got cheated out of couplers and lines snd fittings. Talk about a nightmare to find the parts.

Clifford

because race truck
Reaction score
If you buy a used trd, be absolutely 110% sure that it comes with every single piece, part, bolt, nut, fitting etc that a new one would come with. There have been a few people on here that found out the had way that buying them without all the parts is a big waste of money and time.

My kit was missing all kinds of parts when I bought it. I installed it with all those parts missing and it still ran like a champion! I see your point though. I reall think the TRD can make decent power, the issue is going to that you need to go past the basic bolt ons/pulleys/tune and open up the heads and upgrade the cams. Methanol injection is also an option I'm surprised more people don't look into.

To the OP, for your power goals, the TRD unit is perfect.

srt761

Reaction score
After talking to everyone on here and finding the TRD unit can be pushed upwards of 400 whp I'm very content with getting it. I have an old meth kit from my srt I had and luckily there are a few gad stations that just added e85 :laugh:

Ccaruolo

Reaction score
My kit was missing all kinds of parts when I bought it. I installed it with all those parts missing and it still ran like a champion! I see your point though. I reall think the TRD can make decent power, the issue is going to that you need to go past the basic bolt ons/pulleys/tune and open up the heads and upgrade the cams. Methanol injection is also an option I'm surprised more people don't look into.

To the OP, for your power goals, the TRD unit is perfect.

Haha still does run like a champ with all the missing stuff

Top Bottom