Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TRD Supercharger, UCON and Engine Rebuild Parts for Sale

JMD176

Reaction score
I had a back to stock sale post a few months ago which I am re-formatting to just concente on selling what is left of my performance parts. My apologies up front if it is bad etiquette to start a new thread instead of further editing the old one, but I wanted a new title that reflected the specific parts I have for sale, and I do not know how to change the originals thread’s title.

I have decided to completely sell the FJ, actually it will be gone next week, and at this point and am also selling more of the mods that have now been removed from the vehicle. Any remaining off-road parts for sale will be posted in a separate listing on fjcruiserforums.com.

As I stated in my other for sale post, I never had any issues with the truck or any of the mods. Also, I know that not all of these items are directly for a Tacoma, but some of them can be used on a Tacoma and they are performance related. So I am hoping they can find a new home with some forum members.

I will gladly ship whatever to wherever, so PM me with your ZIP if you are interested in getting a shipping estimate. I also very, VERY much welcome local pick-up of any of these items. Nothing beats coming to see what you are getting in person before paying. So I encourage anyone to stop by if they are local or can make it to the Pittsburgh area.

I am very meticulous with my things and would not put anything up for sale unless it is in a condition that I would want to buy it in. You can look up my eBay user ID, wiatema, if it helps. I have sold a lot of stuff on that site over the years. I want no headaches after the fact for the person buying or for me.

Item #1 – Toyota Supercharger / UCON EMS - TRD S/C SOLD; UCON EMS SOLD
Toyota Supercharger PTR29-35090
Toyota FJ Cruiser Fit Kit PTR29-35093
URD UCON-EMS (includes cam gears, thermostat, modified thermostat housing, full instructions and USB flash drive)
URD Super Grip Supercharger Pulley (installed)
URD Install Tool for Press Fit Supercharger Pulley
Extra new supercharger belt PTR30-35110-AA
USB Extension cables for the UCON
The supercharger has around 9000 miles on it. It and the fit kit include ALL hardware EXCEPT THE FUEL INJECTORS AND SPARK PLUGS. The UCON was on for a little less time than the supercharger. It has all the original hardware plus a modified thermostat housing. I am selling these together as a package to allow sourcing of injectors. As a side note, if I was to do this again I would have bought the UCON at the same time as the supercharger and never had the Toyota re-flash done. My truck had detonation with just the Toyota program. I tried multiple things but the only way I eliminated this was installing the UCON. The Toyota program is horrendous in my opinion. Also included are the red URD Super Grip pulley already installed (original Toyota pulley also provided), URD pulley install tool (I won’t need it anymore), a brand new supercharger belt and two USB extension cables for the UCON. These will allow you to run the cables and permanently mount them pretty much anywhere in your truck if you want.

Item #2 – Wire Harness 1GRFE type E $110
This had the MAF cal. spliced into it, but all connections have been re-soldered and wrapped; it works perfectly.
picture.php

Item #3 – OEM Stock Hollowed out FJ Y-Pipe - SOLD
This is the OEM two piece Y-Pipe that came with the truck. Cat internals have been removed.. These are in good condition with just normal surface rust. I have removed as much rust as I can and sprayed them with high-temp ceramic spray paint. They also have an extra O2 bung installed on the right tube.

Items #4 through #11 were all purchased form Dezod Motorsports and are in brand new, never used condition. I was planning on pulling my engine and having it rebuilt, but that will not be happening now. You can find out more information about each of these items on the Dezod site. It really is a great site and they are great people to deal with, very informative and always willing to answer questions. If I would have followed through with the rebuild I would have had them do it.

Items #4 – CP Performance 1GRFE Piston Set $1000
Brand new; 9.5:1 compression ratio for FI applications; bore size: 94.5mm oversized in case cylinder walls need honed; complete piston coating.
picture.php
picture.php

Item #5 – Molnar Technologies Forged H-Beam 1GRFE Connecting Rods $425
Brand new with ARP2000 bolts.
picture.php
picture.php

Item #6 – ARP Head Stud Kit 1GR Engine - SOLD
Brand new.

Item #7 – Cometic multi-layer steel head gasket 1GR engine - SOLD
Brand new, both sides, complete block

Item #8 – Clevite rod bearings 1GRFE - SOLD
Brand new.

Item #9 – Clevite main bearings 1GRFE - SOLD
Brand new.

Item #10 – Clevite thrust washer 1GRFE - these are apparently defective and now not for sale
Brand new.

Item #11 – Clevite Main Bearing Seal - SOLD
Brand new.

Last edited:

Gadget

Reaction score
So, what are you getting to replace the FJ with?

G

JMD176

Reaction score
Hi Gadget. I'm actually replacing the FJ and my recently departed Mustang. I got tired of having one car sitting all the time. Loved both of them and what a great combination to have, but the Mustang had to sit through the PA winters and the FJ got no attention lately in the good weather. Moving on to an Audi RS5. Picking it up next week. My wife's also happy 'cause you can't really do much to increase power since it's N/A and F/I options really don't exist for it. So she's hoping that the mod bug won't hit me with this one. I won't mention the BBS CH-R's I have on order for the spring.

Probably doing a dumb thing in getting rid of the FJ. Had that thing for 7 years and 77k miles. Major mods and never, ever had a problem with it. Pretty much bulletproof!

Oh well. I've never been too bright or responsible when it comes to cars... :rolleyez:

Gadget

Reaction score
Sometimes the best mod is no mod at all. Once you start you can't stop.

Don't worry I am sure there someone out there that can boost that car....

G

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
I see a few things that I will take. Just need to wait until after Jan. 1st, for the good stuff. Right now, I'll take #'s 8,9,&11.

PM me your PayPal please. :top:

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
Does anybody know if the UCON would work on my 2014?

Not yet. Apparently they waitig on one more connector to make it work. But we've been hearing that for a long time so who knows. I'm sure gadget is doing everything he can though cause having the ucon available for 09 and up will open a lot of sales up for him

Superloki24

Reaction score
I guess that puts my weekend trip to PA down the drain.......

JMD176

Reaction score
I see a few things that I will take. Just need to wait until after Jan. 1st, for the good stuff. Right now, I'll take #'s 8,9,&11.

PM me your PayPal please. :top:

PM sent with information. Thanks!

Jeremias

Reaction score
I would like to get ahold of your UCON. How much would you take?

JMD176

Reaction score
I would like to get ahold of your UCON. How much would you take?

I am planning on keeping the UCON together with the S/C to help whomever picks it up with sourcing injectors. If I get any interest in buying the S/C without the UCON then I will split them up.

Sorry.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Depending on things go in January, I might pick up some other parts, if they haven't sold by then.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Received my parts yesterday. Thank you. :top:

SgtBadA

Reaction score
Im interested in the UCON, i cant afford the supercharger.

Top Bottom