Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

~Troskey & lawlessjr~

Mrs. Stevenredx

"I Hit Things"
Reaction score
9.gif

~Hope you both have a great one~

2006nightrider

Reaction score
You guys are lucky, my birthday never falls on a weekend.....I always have to work the next day, and I'm usually hungover:argh:

Anyways, Happy Birthday fellas, I'll be drinking some brews tonight, I'll toast to you!!!!!...:beer::beer::beer::beer:

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
Happy birthday guys, i'm guessing Troskey will be at wing house lol

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
Happy Birthday boys...:beer::cheers::beer::cheers::stoned::beer::cheers::beer::puke::bawling:

Troskey

Reaction score
holy sh*t! what a weekend!!

thanks guys!

Happy birthday guys, i'm guessing Troskey will be at wing house lol

no winghouse this time miami...it involved a couple of apartments and a few clubs...including 2 strip clubs...sh*t was WILD

i heard some stories of what i was doing and how i was acting....i so dont remember hardly any of it!....good times tho good times...

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
Haha sorry I'm late.. happy birthday man! Good to know you had a good time, and don't worry about that pain on your backside.. it's normal after a night like that. :cheers:

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
Damn, I'm mad late too haha... Happy Belated to you both!!!

lol @ RJ. There should be no backside pain after a night in a Miami strip club. Troskey, I hope you washed your hands before you ate or touched your face :laugh: ... I know the types of places they go in those Dade County strip clubs.

Top Bottom