Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Turbo kit # 3. Final design.

rennurx

Reaction score
This whole time I thought 800 was for a group buy for the first four people for everything, damn.

SIK X

Reaction score
Its not a group buy... We are just gonna sell a few (probably about 4) at the lowest cost possible.

Toon714

Reaction score
I shit out 800.

Let me take a few shits and i can afford my twin setup. :laugh:

Ima hit u up next week alex. I should be ready to let u guys get started on the twin setup for me.

trd_sport

Reaction score
I feel pressured to buy these.....good thing i dont have any money makes the decision easier lol

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
I feel pressured to buy these.....good thing i dont have any money makes the decision easier lol

:rofl: :rofl:

I shit out 800.

Let me take a few shits and i can afford my twin setup. :laugh:

Ima hit u up next week alex. I should be ready to let u guys get started on the twin setup for me.

What kind of foods do you eat?!?!

Last edited:

Toon714

Reaction score
I eat steak and lobster dinner.
Only the finest for the finest poop!! :top:

Toon714

Reaction score
Hahah. That would be bad ass huh?
Shitting out my money and buying mods for our truxks. Haha

SIK X

Reaction score
Well cmon with it! im ready to twin turbo a taco! you can leave some extra shits in the glove box for me ;) lol

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Well cmon with it! im ready to twin turbo a taco! you can leave some extra shits in the glove box for me ;) lol

That's some crazy shit right there. I just thought of a meme.

Redlantern

Reaction score
Hey sik,
would you happen to know What the clearance is for the turbo from the mounting flange to the hood?

SIK X

Reaction score
Hey sik,
would you happen to know What the clearance is for the turbo from the mounting flange to the hood?
About 2 inches.. I have torqued this motor over as hard as possible and the turbo has never made contact with the hood. If thats what ur worried about?.

Redlantern

Reaction score
About 2 inches.. I have torqued this motor over as hard as possible and the turbo has never made contact with the hood. If thats what ur worried about?.

Yes, do you have a measurement without the turbo mounted? I'm planning on getting the whole exhaust setup minus the flanges for the turbo and wastegate. I can have my brother weld that on for me

SIK X

Reaction score
Yes, do you have a measurement without the turbo mounted? I'm planning on getting the whole exhaust setup minus the flanges for the turbo and wastegate. I can have my brother weld that on for me

No i dont. and as long as your using a similar size turbo ur not ganna have any issues.

Redlantern

Reaction score
No i dont. and as long as your using a similar size turbo ur not ganna have any issues.

Got it thanks. I tried looking in the beginning of the thread but I must have missed it. What is the model and specs of the bigger turbo? Awesome build by the way!

Last edited by a moderator:

SIK X

Reaction score
Any updates on price of the full headers yet?

not yet man. give us another week or 2. Powerfab will be making a post about all our products we supply for our trucks.. keep an eye out for that post.

Top Bottom