Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Turbo Kit and More For Sale....

lamecargo

Reaction score
I'll get the full specs when I get home Sunday but from what I remember it's a P-trim 60-1 with a t04e housing a 4 bolt t3/t4 turbine with a .64 a/r

PiNkY

Reaction score
holy crap man you haven't had anyone jump on this yet!!!! I could of totally saved up by now and snagged this up..............:frown:

mrguy33391

Reaction score
I just watched the vids of your truck. It appears to be really fast Looks like around 4.9 0-60 with a possible miss shift? What was your 1/4 mile time and did you have enough traction? What internals should somebody get for the engine for the extra strength?

lamecargo

Reaction score
poor traction 1/4 times for me were 14.xxx @ 110mph or something i never saved it but blastap was there and beat me but. it was quick and as long as you keep the boost low 5-6 or do internals and im sure torspd can contest to this i never did internals and ran about 10 psi and popped my motor.

X-roller

Reaction score
what type of flange does this have? I am interested. I completely spaced you had this for sale...

I'll get the full specs when I get home Sunday but from what I remember it's a P-trim 60-1 with a t04e housing a 4 bolt t3/t4 turbine with a .64 a/r

nvm. PM Sent.

Last edited:

shaggy08xr

Reaction score
Bump for a friend.

I also sent a link to someone on tacomaworld who was looking for an sts system. Hope it helps bro

X-roller

Reaction score
So did this sale? :biggrin: I think it did... :biggrin:

spdstyl

Reaction score
i havnt gotten an email back i sent one and got a price email back but that was it... i asked some questions that im waiing to be answered so hopefully

spdstyl

Reaction score
yea its a good price for the kit and i can always change it up as the years go on

X-roller

Reaction score
yeah man... I sure would love to have a kit like this...

Top Bottom