Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Uh oh...I smell Round 2!!

2006nightrider

Reaction score
Remember Jeff (turbo Focus)?...we'll he got a new ride and brought it by my job today so I could check it out-->

2010 Mustang GT w/:
Intake
X Pipe
Full exhaust
3:90 gears
Underdrive pulleys
tune

I believe he said it dyno'd at 318whp.

My ride-->

2007 Cadillac CTS-V
400hp from factory
Only mod is K&N CAI
*side note - my car is 300lbs heavier then his Stang*

So what do you think the outcome might be?

BLKMUSTANG.jpg

Last edited:

Gadget

Reaction score
Who cares really??

When it is all said and done, he is still just driving away in a Mustang.

G

Super Werty

Reaction score
You will probably lose, but not by much

probably both have about the same hp, and similar aero

the 400 lbs will slow you down

Murderface

Reaction score
Whats that a Saleen? SYKE! fake ass shit:thumpdown: Other then that it looks.......ok I guess. Everyday I wish one of those would pull up next to me....so I could roll down the window and call them a *****:laugh:

U better win David

blastap

Reaction score
Cts-V is a dream for a peon like myself, One day I will have a car of such gratitude. David I hate(Immensely dislike) you

X-roller

Reaction score
The gears are really gonna help that car get up and go.... You should do a freeway run. :laugh: Either way though I think it should be a fairly good race... Those mustangs are damn slow stock and with bolt ons are still nothing impressive.... gears are where those things become monsters especially when they start tuning...... In the end.... he is driving a way in a ford mustang though like gadget said....

ICEMAN

"I drive in the dirt"
Reaction score
I have to say the plate made me chuckle "RCE EATR". I will be curious to know the outcome of this race.

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
it will be a close race but in the end you will be driving away in a GM and he will at least be in a Ford :eviltongue:

5000XD

Reaction score
I say you should be able to take him, you are a tad heavier but got way more power. Do it! Race him! Make a vid!

RCE EATR

Reaction score
Lol another one of these threads. For the record it's a 2010 gt manual and I make 308whp/320wtq. And it's not quite a full exhaust. I still have the stock manifolds and cats. I ran a 13.1 @ 107mph at MIR on the stock 235/50/18 all season tires with a 2.06 60' with about 75lbs of unneeded crap in the car (spare, jumper cables, tool kit, air compressor, files and books, etc). Personally I think it will be pretty close. But we'll see ;)

And what's up vader! Get your car Dyno'd yet?

Oh and don't knock it cuz it's a ford. Lol. Fords quality is a lot better than it used to be and the car has a ton of features.

Gadget

Reaction score
Let me know when you guy go back to MIR. I will definitely come to watch.

G

Helimx

"Dutch Rudder Master"
Reaction score
touche.... lol

looks like you got spanked on that first run.... and did some spanking in the second run... but I heard you mustang owners are into that S&M stuff..... lol

especially douchevader... I mean... uh... ya I said it....

Last edited:
Top Bottom