Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Uh oh...I smell Round 2!!

Venomous_X

Reaction score
...... .......... ........ overmoderation is bad mmmkay..... if everyone stays on topic in every thread, half the forum will be gone :laugh:

TRD-X

Reaction score
This thread seems to have strayed off topic... who the hell wants to see a mustang on a truck forum? Not me :rolleyez:.
Thread cleaned. Mods 1 : Mustang 0 :biggrin:

How did it stray off topic?? The first post by "The Banhammer" was about a mustang! Yo :eviltongue::eviltongue:

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
How did it stray off topic?? The first post by "The Banhammer" was about a mustang! Yo :eviltongue::eviltongue:

Went from the OP's mustang to Doug's mustang and no one cares about Doug's mustang. :biggrin:

RCE EATR

Reaction score
Lol first of all my focus was just as fast as Davids sc xrunner he had so dont talk about it being slow. 2nd David called me out on here. I don't think my car is the fastest, but hey 0-140 in 20 seconds isn't bad for n/a. And I think the race would be close so come on David!

And to you xrunners who think your so fast, let's go? Yeah some of you with several thousands into your motor and sc might win, but most of you others who still have several thousands in your sc will lose. Most of you guys trap slower speeds than I do.. So what's that tell you? And I have to shift at barely over 100mph so I'm shifting right before the line.

LOL i see this all too often. Some guy has a POS car that he thinks is fast, finally finds out that its slow and is owned mainly by girls, so he goes and buys a mustang.

So now you got some guy who now thinks hes faster then the world (all mustang owners) and is talking crap. When, what a couple months ago, he was crying in his POS car cause he couldn't make it up the freeway on ramp?!?! :laugh:

Typical mustang owner... :top::laugh::laugh:

So, when are you going to freaking race????

Just curious.... Do you think your truck is fast bc you barely beat a bone stock lightning?

Last edited:

Murderface

Reaction score
Ran with a 99 or 2000 Cobra tonight. I'm sure it was modded some, sounded good and had a bunch of gauges on the a piller. Wasn't even close, I'm sure dude was like WTF was in that PU! Now I know those year cobras aren't blown or all that fast but still it was a Poostang kill:top:

RCE EATR

Reaction score
Ran with a 99 or 2000 Cobra tonight. I'm sure it was modded some, sounded good and had a bunch of gauges on the a piller. Wasn't even close, I'm sure dude was like WTF was in that PU! Now I know those year cobras aren't blown or all that fast but still it was a Poostang kill:top:

What do you run at the track?

ntinhri

Reaction score
This thread seems to have strayed off topic... who the hell wants to see a mustang on a truck forum? Not me :rolleyez:.
Thread cleaned. Mods 1 : Mustang 0 :biggrin:

BS!!! that tundra looked good! overmodderating.

5000XD

Reaction score
In the vid the stang looked slow, nothing more nothing less. Dunno why it's such a big deal.

Wow, now we are even luring FAST Pontiac owners to our humble site :laugh:

Racer_X

Reaction score
It's Racer_x from CT foo... and far as fast, when you come to the states we can see how fast is ISN'T!

RCE EATR

Reaction score
In the vid the stang looked slow, nothing more nothing less. Dunno why it's such a big deal.

Wow, now we are even luring FAST Pontiac owners to our humble site :laugh:

By all means post a xrunner video goin 70-140mph faster than 14 seconds

5000XD

Reaction score
LOL! Oh it's you :laugh:

You still driving that cup holder nightmare of a car? lol.

By all means post a xrunner video goin 70-140mph faster than 14 seconds

I can post you a Ferrari doing it in 7 seconds, does that count :laugh:
Man just take it ez, just said what I thought after seeing that speedo move. I bet that your car is pretty fast.

Now go find David and setup that race!

Last edited:

RCE EATR

Reaction score
LOL! Oh it's you :laugh:

You still driving that cup holder nightmare of a car? lol.

I can post you a Ferrari doing it in 7 seconds, does that count :laugh:
Man just take it ez, just said what I thought after seeing that speedo move. I bet that your car is pretty fast.

Now go find David and setup that race!

Lol it's not that fast, but not as slow as you guys make it seem. And yeah I posted so David and I could set it up but he hasn't posted yet

2006nightrider

Reaction score
Lol it's not that fast, but not as slow as you guys make it seem. And yeah I posted so David and I could set it up but he hasn't posted yet
I'm your huckleberry:smile:

And on a side note --- keep in mind that when looking at my video compared to yours, my needle doesn't move as fast because my speedo goes up to 180mph; where as yours only goes to 140mph.

RCE EATR

Reaction score
I'm your huckleberry:smile:

And on a side note --- keep in mind that when looking at my video compared to yours, my needle doesn't move as fast because my speedo goes up to 180mph; where as yours only goes to 140mph.

Haha yeah caddy gave you a speedo higher than your top speed and ford gave me a speedo lower than mine. Hell my car was electronically limited at 149 from the factory. They should have at least given me a 160mph speedo

Top Bottom