Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

(Update) Help me show up for my girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitman

Reaction score
WoooowwwwmI cant believe I read thru this whole thread 50 mins close to an hour mad props to you jcool LOL this is an hour I will not get back lol good thing im eatn NYPD pizza right now with hells kitchen wings and beer LOLOLOL

jcool2040

Reaction score
WoooowwwwmI cant believe I read thru this whole thread 50 mins close to an hour mad props to you jcool LOL this is an hour I will not get back lol good thing im eatn NYPD pizza right now with hells kitchen wings and beer LOLOLOL
your welcome i glad i could bring some hope and enertainment to you life yeah i have been drinking alot since this thread started.

2006nightrider

Reaction score
your welcome i glad i could bring some hope and enertainment to you life yeah i have been drinking alot since this thread started.

oh yea...bingin last night....might have to go for round 2 tonight :top:

im gonna do a mod to my truck tonight that I havent seen anyone else do yet. So I hope it comes out ok; im sure i'll be drinkin while im modding :biggrin:

Stevenredx

Reaction score

im gonna do a mod to my truck tonight that I havent seen anyone else do yet. So I hope it comes out ok; im sure i'll be drinkin while im modding :biggrin:

OH NO.... :dontknow:

What are you gonna break??? :laugh:

jcool2040

Reaction score

yeah i have, 151, goldsloger, jager, captain, and tquila. all in the frezzer waiting on ancgirl to get her ass over here so we can pre party before we head out to the club. :top: :top: :rock:

2006nightrider

Reaction score
OH NO.... :dontknow:

What are you gonna break??? :laugh:
oh come on...no faith:laugh: ....if I do break something, at least it will be on the inside where no one can see it but me.

Im just do a little mod to help accent the interior with my exterior...i'll take pictures of the crime scene when im done:top:

yeah i have, 151, goldsloger, jager, captain, and tquila. all in the frezzer waiting on ancgirl to get her ass over here so we can pre party before we head out to the club. :top: :top: :rock:

liquid diet huh?...those are just appetizers...whats the main course :laugh:

2006nightrider

Reaction score
if your hungry for :vollkommenauf: ...get a shot of 252; yes I said 252, not 151!

Its a double shot...1 shot of 151, and 1 shot of Wild Turkey

Hope you got your drinkin shoes on tonight...have fun kids:smile:

ancgirl2007

Reaction score
oh come on...no faith:laugh: ....if I do break something, at least it will be on the inside where no one can see it but me.

Im just do a little mod to help accent the interior with my exterior...i'll take pictures of the crime scene when im done:top:

liquid diet huh?...those are just appetizers...whats the main course :laugh:

hehe.. well johns on his own but I know exactly what im having for dinner :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom