Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Upgrade Complete! (kind of)

Super Werty

Reaction score
I just noticed the sponsors are at the bottom now....is that on purpose or what? glad to be back, I actually did have some "bored" time yesterday:laugh:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I just noticed the sponsors are at the bottom now....is that on purpose or what? glad to be back, I actually did have some "bored" time yesterday:laugh:

Just trying a different layout. We're gonna move some more things around in the next few days --- but with the addition of more vendors, that section was getting a little long at the top of the page. Did you guys like it at the top?

Vecte

"Fluffy"
Reaction score
Just trying a different layout. We're gonna move some more things around in the next few days --- but with the addition of more vendors, that section was getting a little long at the top of the page. Did you guys like it at the top?

Despite how long the list is, and how long it is getting, I think it best to be at the top. The sponsors are the guys that give us awesome deals, and with them at the top, I think it encourages new members to check them out right away.:top:

EDIT: Also, typically on racing vehicles, the first thing you see is the sponsor decals. Even though it is a forum, I definitely think our sponsors should be one of the first things we see.

Yallrun

Reaction score
Ah it's back! I was at the bar getting hammered thinking "I'm usually at home surfing the XRU forums right about now". :top: Good job Klint, now I'm gonna go sleep off the 12 or so drafts I drank. :laugh:

:cheers:

LC_XR

Reaction score
You know the saying "you never know what you got until its gone", well its true i never realized how much I'm on XR-U until I could get on anymore. :frown: Thanks Klint for the updates and keeping everyone posted during the configuration. Keep up the good work :rock:

Hitman

Reaction score
its back thank you thank you klint another day at custom tacos and I would have have became a Flamer/basher :laugh: now I feel right at home keep up with the update your doing a great job :top:

guy714

Reaction score
thanks customtacos was getting pretty boring in there

Tapp

Reaction score
Well i thought i was gonna go crazy without XRU!! I ACTUALLY HAD TO DO SOMETHING!!! hahah....

thanks K2 for bringing it back so quick..CT is a little..uhh boring!!:smile:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
At least its up and running, things happen and i am sure everything will get fixed soon, keep up the hard work klint

Top Bottom