Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Urd 3" Cat Back

gearhead899

Reaction score
Their use to be a 3" cat back exhaust made by URD for the X-runner on the URD website. I just whent to the website and its not showing it anymore. Did they stop making them:dontknow:? does anyone know where to get it? Reason being is that I'm kinda browsing for and exhaust for the XR, i really liked the 3" cat back and im not too into magnaflow, im not lookin to do a cat delete or headers just yet, just a cat back. o yeah and i want it to be MEAN sounding and loud:biggrin: any help would be greatly appreciated:top:

Xample

Reaction score
i dont know man i cant see it either?? maybe there out of stock :dontknow:

gearhead899

Reaction score
hmmm idk maybe, because i looked a few weeks ago and it wasnt their and thats what i thought, and i just looked again a few minutes ago and its still not their, i hope they still make it cuz i wanna put it on my truck, its a nice system and it looks better than any iv seen, but it is expensive :biggrin:

rich017

Reaction score
Its been missing since Gadget said they updated their exhaust and headers section

Xample

Reaction score
wait till the meet and hear some different variations

gearhead899

Reaction score
yeah that sounds like a good idea. i wasnt planning on buying it really soon anyway, probly around early summer when i get some money lol

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
It sounds like sex, you will like it. If interested my URD Y pipe will be up for sale soon. It has a stainless bung welded into it (with stainless rod) already if you want to run an AFR.

gearhead899

Reaction score
It sounds like sex, you will like it. If interested my URD Y pipe will be up for sale soon. It has a stainless bung welded into it (with stainless rod) already if you want to run an AFR.

hah "sounds like sex". thanx for the offer, but i dont have the money for it right now unfortunatly:frown:

XrunnIT

Reaction score
I have the URD catback, and it is very nice. :top:

XrunnIT

Reaction score
Ya i'm happy with it. But I couldn't find it on their site either. Try calling the URD support line. They should be able to help.

Xample

Reaction score
i have full jba w/ gutted cats and it sounds great to me...oh yeah

Gadget

Reaction score
We shipped the last one to a VA Beach VA Customer.

We are trying to decide to make another production run of them. The problem is that because we use such high quality parts it makes it expensive. We have lots of exhaust systems on the site now that are WAY less then ours was and we are not sure it ours will sell when compared to them.

We used very high grade 304 stainless steel in a very heavy gauge. That costs us a ton in 3" mandrel bent pipes. We also used the most expensive clamps there are, those self forming and sealing wide band clamps.

If there is enough of a demand for it we could make another run. As much as I hate group buys, maybe we could presell enough to justify a run and then do it.

What do you guys think?

Gadget

gearhead899

Reaction score
I think its a good idea, it must be expensive to make, that exhaust is probably the nicest looking cat back iv seen for our truck, and they sound awesome

1sikXR

Reaction score
I would personally like to purchase one myself along with a MAPECU2 and a p-n-p harness next week so PLEASE make some more. I really don't want to consider the other options. Thanks.

-Steve

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
Honestly gadget I think you should make another run for stock. You pretty much have the best cat-back out. Some people only like to buy the best of the best.

Gotjustin27

Reaction score
i have jardine right now... but i'm actually interested in the urd for when i go s/c. i need a 3" piping for f/i for less back pressure. URD is the only 3" out that i know of with the best results and reviews.
bring it back Gadget!

denzel05

Reaction score
wooo... glad i got mine when i did instead of waiting. :biggrin:

Wayne R

Reaction score
We are trying to decide to make another production run of them........

.....If there is enough of a demand for it we could make another run. As much as I hate group buys, maybe we could presell enough to justify a run and then do it......

What do you guys think?

Gadget

I could probably be persuaded to purchase one of these systems. :top:

XrunnIT

Reaction score
I'm uploading some videos of my autox run here shortly. That will give you guys some sound clips of the URD catback with the DT headers. Truck sounds real mean. :rock:

Top Bottom