Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

URD has TRD Supercharger Kits!!!

kwigs160966

Reaction score
That's not too bad for a discontinued product and also keep in mind that comes with the fit kit aswell

jecbearclaw

Reaction score
I was talking to the Toyota parts guy, and he said there is speculation of a TRD turbo kit that is suppose to be appearing in place of the supercharger for the 2016 Tacoma release this coming year. We shall see if it is true or not.

x-runner kid

Reaction score
Even if it's a discontinued product didn't think it would go from $4k with the fit kit to $6k

Gadget

Reaction score
TRD is not going to do a turbo kit.

Why to hard to get that through CARB. One of the hardest things to deal with is cat lite off times.

G

giox

Reaction score
Yeah trd supercharger i was hoping around 5k that i would get without thinking..!! Maybe gadget can hook me up woth a urd at 5k heheh

lamia2super

Reaction score
Yeah trd supercharger i was hoping around 5k that i would get without thinking..!! Maybe gadget can hook me up woth a urd at 5k heheh

get mine....all tricked out with a bunch of extras

justin13703

Reaction score
Everyone talks about how since the Trd supercharger is discontinued that the value and price of them are gonna go up, then when a few show up for sale everyone says "why so expensive" lol

Gadget

Reaction score
Wow. Listed them for sale yesterday and a pile of them are shipping out today!!

Not many left. Will have to raise the price......

G

lamia2super

Reaction score
Wow. Listed them for sale yesterday and a pile of them are shipping out today!!

Not many left. Will have to raise the price......

G

damn maybe i should put mine up on ebay at a higher price

x-runner kid

Reaction score
Damn I would rather pay the money for a better quality and high power urd supercharger lol

giox

Reaction score
Yeah problem is i already have the ucon cooler thermos stat n cam gears so how much cheaper will a urd be ...

Gadget

Reaction score
If you already have the UCON kit, then you can get the URD supercharger system for about $1000 off.

Order it up!!

G

madtrucker

Reaction score
URD had to shell out dough and sit on them, they deserve a little return on investment. I bet they will go fast, cuz that's all dey is and dey ain't no mo.

x-runner kid

Reaction score
URD had to shell out dough and sit on them, they deserve a little return on investment. I bet they will go fast, cuz that's all dey is and dey ain't no mo.

I'm sure they did and I'm sure ppl will buy them fast but for me personally would rather shell out for a better kit like the urd system. Everyone knows the trd has its limits and urd is the proven power maker. Plus the trd system you still need a reflash or a ecu. Either way boost is boost I'm just more of a urd supporter than a trd guy lol.

madtrucker

Reaction score
I'm sure they did and I'm sure ppl will buy them fast but for me personally would rather shell out for a better kit like the urd system. Everyone knows the trd has its limits and urd is the proven power maker. Plus the trd system you still need a reflash or a ecu. Either way boost is boost I'm just more of a urd supporter than a trd guy lol.

I'm a busy guy & I need my truck for daily. I can drop it off at the dealership with the TRD s/c on it, that they put on, & come back later. If you have a problem with the MK3 kit I don't know if they will help you. Still it's good that we still have that option.

Top Bottom