Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

URD MKI S/C install COMPLETE!!!

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Yea, that's true. My focus now is DJM, QA1s, and upgrade clutch and fly....
thanks brotha!

No drive by vids?
Bet u gotta big shit eatin grin now Keith! Congrats, now all u have to do is shave a few pounds off the total weight of u + the truck and u may keep up with me:top:

All jokes put aside congrats!!

:laugh: yea, maybe. thanks brotha. I will get some vids soon. Been a busy weekend. I did get to blow by X-ROLLER. He wants BOOST now, can't imagine why.....:dontknow:

Last edited:

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
Yea, that's true. My focus now is DJM, QA1s, and upgrade clutch and fly....
thanks brotha!

:laugh: yea, maybe. thanks brotha. I will get some vids soon. Been a busy weekend. I did get to blow by X-ROLLER. He wants BOOST now, can't imagine why.....:dontknow:

Tell him to buy my MKI so he can keep up with you. Plus install should be a breeze now that there is a group of you down there familiar with it. :biggrin:

WallasX

Reaction score
congrats on the install! Which pulley do u have on since your running the x-1 im just curious. I wonder what the difference will be between u running 80mm pulley with the x-1 and me running the 75mm? You will have to get some dyno numbers and we can compare.

KETCHUP

Reaction score
congrats on the install! Which pulley do u have on since your running the x-1 im just curious. I wonder what the difference will be between u running 80mm pulley with the x-1 and me running the 75mm? You will have to get some dyno numbers and we can compare.

the kit came with the 75 mm.

Venomous_X

Reaction score
yeah, i got news of his first kill at midnight when everyone at my crib was sleeping and my wife got mad at me for my friends :laugh:

Raiden06BSP

Reaction score
I have to chime in and bust Ketchup's b***s a little bit. During the install he turned and asked me, "where is my blow off valve, I wanna hear it go pssss.....". :stupid: Can anybody help him with that?

KETCHUP

Reaction score
U ass Val. We won't talk about the grease monkey that hooked up the boost gauge line to the fuel pressure regulator lol.

Sorry bout that Dorko. Had to share...

yeah, i got news of his first kill at midnight when everyone at my crib was sleeping and my wife got mad at me for my friends :laugh:

Last edited:
Top Bottom