Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

URD S/C Reliable?

mighty maus

Reaction score
can one of you guys with the super chargers send me a video of the truck passing by and inside driving. it will help me get one!!!!!!

azjimi

Reaction score
Yea, cmon get on the Spyder bandwagon and increase that power! :laugh:

Your my idol, Spydie. It's only a matter of time, speaking of which, I have the money...just don't want to spend the time right now....maybe in the Fall.
Then AZ will rule XR land!!! (Relative to our population anyway).

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
This will not be a popular choice for most people, but it's what I did: Boost, AFR, & clock....plus I could always add as many as 3 more up top, tho I love my note pad (mine is a work truck).

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

you runnin the Aux Box LMA-3?

Spyder327

Reaction score
Your my idol, Spydie. It's only a matter of time, speaking of which, I have the money...just don't want to spend the time right now....maybe in the Fall.
Then AZ will rule XR land!!! (Relative to our population anyway).

Summer would be the best time, so you can tune it with highest intake temps, that way "knock" wont sneak up on you one hot day

Spyder327

Reaction score
I have the LM-1 XD-16 combo, this is where mine is mounted:

It's mounted just below the drivers inner a/c vent

Spyder327

Reaction score
can one of you guys with the super chargers send me a video of the truck passing by and inside driving. it will help me get one!!!!!!

Videos of my truck will come as soon as its tuned and ready :rock:

Top Bottom