Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

URD XRunner pushes through 400 RWHP

wchoy09

Reaction score
this is sick bro. id love to see ome times that the truck post like qaurter mile and 0-60 stuff. right on man keep up the good work!

disciple X

Reaction score
...and a well built tranny...and probably some better tires, suspension, brakes, downforce, driving lessons, etc etc:laugh:

700 hp is pretty nuts on the street

500 hp doesn't sound completely out of reach though... and how much more do you want... that's pretty amazing. any more than that, and you mays well consider an engine/tranny swap.... ls6 anyone?? talk to tundra racing if you're interested.

Super Werty

Reaction score
500 hp doesn't sound completely out of reach though... and how much more do you want... that's pretty amazing. any more than that, and you mays well consider an engine/tranny swap.... ls6 anyone?? talk to tundra racing if you're interested.

500rwhp on this motor wouldnt last long at all

disciple X

Reaction score
with completely forged internals??? dont see why it couldn't be done... that's what this guy is talking about doing. that's only 80 more horses than gadget is pushing on his ride...

Gadget

Reaction score
There is a new supercharger coming out from Rotrex a C38-91 that might just push that much power. I guess I will have to build and engine and test it!

Gadget

holddeez08RR

Reaction score
^^ you haven't even released the MKII and you're talking about an even newer and more powerful s/c'd motor build...:laugh: crazy man.

CaliKnightRider

Reaction score
maybe toyotaguy_7 will be able to test out that new s/c. he wants 500 whp and he is forging his motor... why not try it

absolut

Reaction score
Damn, I guess no more trd for me.. good job Glen.. way to put a hole in my wallet in the future
Edit/Delete Message

46&2_X

Reaction score
Finally something that can beat my buddies Turbo'ed Corrado lol.

That thing is putting out either 280 or 380 HP at the wheels at 20 LBS of boost...... :bird: I can't remeber exactly.

But the XRunner looks so much better lol.

46&2_X

Reaction score
what's a Corrado?

It's a VW heh.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volkswagen_Corrado

The thing has a VR6, and people have pushed out over 500 HP at the crank on the completly stock motor.

Sucker is pushing 20 lbs of boost lol.

I told him he's not going to be beating me for long! He got a good laugh out of that :driver:.

But it can't handle like our trucks, and it certainly doesn't look as good!!

5000XD

Reaction score
It's a VW heh.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volkswagen_Corrado

The thing has a VR6, and people have pushed out over 500 HP at the crank on the completly stock motor.

Sucker is pushing 20 lbs of boost lol.

I told him he's not going to be beating me for long! He got a good laugh out of that :driver:.

But it can't handle like our trucks, and it certainly doesn't look as good!!

His must be one of a kind, because these cars were pieces of crap in the day what I recall :laugh:

46&2_X

Reaction score
His must be one of a kind, because these cars were pieces of crap in the day what I recall :laugh:

Nope there's a whole mess of them running around with 300+ HP under the hood.

In stock form yeah they suck, but from what I've seen they are pretty easy to mod.

I mean he's pushing 380 HP at the wheels, running stock internals, a few bolt ons, and a piggyback external fuel pump.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=6942448

It's not bad. Not my cup of tea...

But now I have to pay off my bills so I can afford the Stage III URD S/C lol and kick his ass!

So much for buying a house :laugh:.

Grumpy

Reaction score
Cat's finally out of the bag:laugh:

Edit: What happen to Gadget post?:hmmmm2: His was #155 and I was suppose to be #156...wierd.

Last edited:

dak-rt-2a-XR

Banned
Reaction score
im not as excited as i thought i would be.

the cat in the bag was holding a can of 100 octane gas...:thumpdown:

not even streetable! I wanted some 91-93 octane numbers...

o well

Gadget

Reaction score
Dude.

What is with the negative vibes?

It did 402 on MD 93 at stock redline with a MAP-ECU2 with stock injectors and a 1000cc additional injector. That chart was posted some time ago.

G

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
im not as excited as i thought i would be.

the cat in the bag was holding a can of 100 octane gas...:thumpdown:

not even streetable! I wanted some 91-93 octane numbers...

o well

100+ octane is streetable.... they sell it at numerous stations around here. i'm guilty of running a 1/4 of tank in mine at least once a month:ahhhhh:

CaliKnightRider

Reaction score
well just one bad opinion,lol it happens... well anyways since you dont like the track i figured maybe you could recor video clips of doing runs from a roll to get an idea of how fast it is. like a 20 roll to 100 or something of that nature????

holddeez08RR

Reaction score
I would wait to knock it until you see price/power gain ratios. Might be worth your buck :top:

Top Bottom