Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

User names ???

Murderface

Reaction score
What do you mean by production number 666? Do you mean that 666 is in your VIN?

I didng understand that either. These trucks dont have a production number like a limited production car/truck would.

But Im gonna agree with ur guess that he has a "666" in his VIN number, only other reason I can think of

big_dirte

Reaction score
big_dirte: I was always poor growing up. Right around the time that it got really bad the movie "Joe Dirt" came out. Remember when he is being interviewed by Dennis Miller and he says, "your name is Dirt, you just added an e to the end. Dont try to church it up." Anyways big came from the same guys making fun of how small I was....which isnt exactly the case now. It was going to be TT for Trailer Trash but Dirte sounds a little better.

Dirte

DustyXRunner

Reaction score
DustyXrunner. it doesnt mean my xrunner is dusty. lol. my name is Dustin and everyone calls me Dusty. and well you get the end part.

DemonXrunner

Reaction score
What do you mean by production number 666? Do you mean that 666 is in your VIN?

Na bro on the driver side there is a sticker that says the color code and weight ect. There is a space for truck # and mine is 666.

IMG_0335.jpg

Last edited:

kayo808

Reaction score
Kayo means knockout. I used it for tagging little bit and it just stuck with me after i stopped. And 808 is hawaii.

rav-o-nation

Reaction score
Rav-o-nation should be spelt Rave-o-nation Since my name is raven and in high school i would always be the life of the party or anywhere i was at. and a buddy of mine Gook just started calling me Rav-o-nation he always said this is my nation an im the ruler kinda weird but i even got my mom and dad to call me it taking 6-7 years but they final did it

sbx595

Reaction score
sbx= speedway blue x, obviously, and 595, my district harescramble racing number, I use it for alot of stuff so why not here!

ICEMAN

"I drive in the dirt"
Reaction score
Na bro on the driver side there is a sticker that says the color code and weight ect. There is a space for truck # and mine is 666.

IMG_0335.jpg

Thanks for the clarification. Mine is 2373. I wonder if that does have something to do with a production number for the respective year of the truck. Like mine was the 2373rd X-Runner built for 2005 and yours was the 666th X-Runner built for 2006? I am sure someone in the know will chime in.

Murderface

Reaction score
^^^^theres no way its even a Tacoma Production # because urs was built in April of 06 and mine is Feb of 05 but mine is #27XX. So u mean in 05 there were over 2000 built by Feb but with the above truck there were only 600 built by April? But I agree, mine should be #666:adore:

Last edited:

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Live in New Hampshire therefore, NHXRUNNER, pretty cut and dry

STONER-X

Reaction score
on what ever site i join i just use stoner.... since its my last name then i add what ever i have...

stoner-x
stonerrodeo
stonermagna
stonerbug

its simple for me... since i dont want to get to confused between sites.......

Top Bottom