Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Va beach X

Hard Taco

Formerly Known As "Sn3akrs"
Reaction score
Been lurking for about a month. Received del of my X 2 weeks ago. It's a 2013 w dealer installed s/c. Stock for now but won't be for long.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 100

giox

Reaction score
welcome to the family.. where are you from.. you might have some locals around you

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Welcome to the family, nice buy, you started out right! Truck looks good murdered out!

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome brother. Hope to meet you in September at X-Fest East. Look for VaBchXrunner. He's a local in your area that's been a member for a long time. I smell the revival of the VA Beach crew. :rockon:

VaBchXRunner

"The Bargain Baron"
Reaction score
Welcome brother. Hope to meet you in September at X-Fest East. Look for VaBchXrunner. He's a local in your area that's been a member for a long time. I smell the revival of the VA Beach crew. :rockon:

We def need a dinner meet round here again. Even justin is back on this side of the water again.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Someone talk that fool and his "aww-nahh" to keep that beauty, well at least long enough to meet this cat and come to XFE :top:

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Check the homepage, there's a huge announcement at the top that describes everything....only about a 6hr drive for you this year. Guys make the trip from about a 12hr radius of the event. Sometimes even longer. Hope to see you there!!

VaBchXRunner

"The Bargain Baron"
Reaction score
Someone talk that fool and his "aww-nahh" to keep that beauty, well at least long enough to meet this cat and come to XFE :top:

Aww nahh moved to NC and got married. Not even sure if he still has his X. 05 with like 20,000 miles on it....

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Still don't see you or snak3rs on the XFE list

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
there are still x-runners in va beach?

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Don't mind this guy.....grumpy old man that doesn't drive his truck. :eviltongue:

Hard Taco

Reaction score
I've only seen a couple. Haven't come across any newer ones

VaBchXRunner

"The Bargain Baron"
Reaction score
Might try for a dinner meet in the next 2 weeks or so.... Dust off this X and take it for its annual 5 mile drive

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Might try for a dinner meet in the next 2 weeks or so.... Dust off this X and take it for its annual 5 mile drive

Good idea, that way you guys can discuss the HUGE CONVOY you're bringing to XFE from eastern VA right? :crinklehair:

Hard Taco

Reaction score
About to order my lowering kit. Djm 3/4 is that to low if I wanna run a really wide rear like 19x11 w a 300 tire?

Top Bottom