Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

VA/NC/MD guys 12-9 VA Beach

Miles_Deep

Reaction score
1- NTINHRI- Steve & Toni
2- My68ur8TRD - Justin & possibly the lady

Well see what I havent put on yet, ill bring it to the meet then:smile: I can help with the tool situation as well

Miles_Deep & possible the fam

Tapp

Reaction score
holy crap:adore:

JON !!!!!! will you grace us with your presense oh mighty ninja??

ntinhri

Reaction score
yea get enough trans fuild for me too.Just let me know how much I owe you when you get here.

directions-um ive only lived here a year and use my navi in my truck every where I go.

from 64 take indian river towards the ampa theater. bare right and stay on indian river towards lynnhaven. turn left onto lynnhaven then pass salem high school and turn left at the next light (round hill), 1st left (picisso), 1st right (harshaw dr), 3rd right (harshaw ct) I live on the corner. White house with ugly green shutters.

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
Maybe I won't be the only red ass after all.

Alexrunner

Reaction score
well it looks like i prolly wont be able to make it because I wont have my SC on by then and I have two finals the following monday. :thumpdown:

You guys have fun and ill try to make it to the next one. By then it will be even colder, and I might dyno more than Steven.:laugh:

VaBchXRunner

"The Bargain Baron"
Reaction score
look like "another" local "real deal" X meet for us :top::top::top::biggrin:

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
I'll try to get the MT90 for the meet tapp. I am not 100% sure I'll make it but we'll see.

VaBchXRunner

"The Bargain Baron"
Reaction score
Easy mod and well worth the $20. You guys need to get up with stevenredx and him tell you the wrench size, it's a biggum!!!!

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
i might be down for a tranny fluid swap too.

got the first grind last nite, that i didnt cause.

Justin

VIPDreamin

"Mr. Incredible"
Reaction score
They said around 10 bro.....I'm not gonna make it guys....but I'm definately gonna be present more often in the future....yall have fun today..

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
Sorry you can't make it X. It was great hanging out with you yesterday though.

ntinhri

Reaction score
Dang I wish you had been coming with your HID's. Oh well nice to meet you. You dont work to far from me so maybewe can hook up for a exchange.. see you next time..

Come by anytime, call me if you get lost 757 592 7872

4512 harshaw ct va beach va 23456

Off of lynnhaven on roundhill (salemwoods) 1st left on picasso- 1st rgt onto harshaw dr- 3rd rgt harshaw ct. my house is white with green ungly shutters. I live on the corner

VIPDreamin

"Mr. Incredible"
Reaction score
Dang I wish you had been coming with your HID's. Oh well nice to meet you. You dont work to far from me so maybewe can hook up for a exchange.. see you next time..

Come by anytime, call me if you get lost 757 592 7872

4512 harshaw ct va beach va 23456

Off of lynnhaven on roundhill (salemwoods) 1st left on picasso- 1st rgt onto harshaw dr- 3rd rgt harshaw ct. my house is white with green ungly shutters. I live on the corner

Yeah me too, wouldnt matter the lovely post office now left a thing saying I need to sign for them. Im hott beyond belief. Ill take care of you guys though....

VIPDreamin

"Mr. Incredible"
Reaction score
Interesting enough I guess when you complain to the right place...the mail does deliver on Sunday!!! I will have a treat for you guys tonight I hope...

ntinhri

Reaction score
Wow this brings back so many great xru memories!

Top Bottom