Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

vq5speed on eBay for eyelids

TRON

Reaction score
Anyone know the seller and how to contact him? Bought a pair of eyelids and one was not a good fit. Wondering if anyone knows him on the site?

TRON

Reaction score
I guess nobody knows this guy vq5speed on eBay?

*IrunnIt*

Reaction score
No clue, last set I bought, took 3 weeks to get.

rebXehle420

Reaction score
I got them from ebid, i think its the same name on there... You can try to look him up there i guess

TRON

Reaction score
Yeah I sent him a message through eBay; no response. It's crazy purchasing something and having no communication via phone or email after the fact. Thought someone would know him; it's was a shot in the dark to ask on this forum :dontknow:

metalpeddler88

Reaction score
Yeah I sent him a message through eBay; no response. It's crazy purchasing something and having no communication via phone or email after the fact. Thought someone would know him; it's was a shot in the dark to ask on this forum :dontknow:

Don't know him, but I am sure Ebay will help you out with his communication. Ebay favors the buyers over the sellers, as long as it's a legit problem (which sound like it is), you're set. :smile:
Wish you the best of luck with solving this.

Top Bottom