Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WANTED: Toyota Fj style emblem...

Venomous_X

Reaction score
well for me, its either do the emblem or paint the radiator and ac stuff behind it, which I refuse to do. so if this doesnt come out the way I want it, Im scrapping the grill.

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
well for me, its either do the emblem or paint the radiator and ac stuff behind it, which I refuse to do. so if this doesnt come out the way I want it, Im scrapping the grill.

haha my replacement radiator from my sccident came black:eviltongue::laugh:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
oh well, i have a couple of grills and you dont so shut up miami :biggrin:

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Is this what you are talking about doing Donnie? If so, I think it would look good on your RR!!

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
he's wanting something like this
rays001oh6.jpg

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
Hey Donnie, I just found this old thread on TN. Don't know if he actually sold it. I think he is an XRU member too.

http://www.toyotanation.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=290821

Is this guy a member of XRU. I actually found his thread where he was trying to sell it on another site.

keith yes this member is here on XRU...he hasn't logged in in some time but his name is raizen or something like that...

Venomous_X

Reaction score
yessir, he sold that emblem....his sn is iamrayzian or something very similar! thanks for the lookout guys. :top:

Top Bottom