Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Washington Meet & Mod day in Tacoma

mrguy33391

Reaction score
I mentioned before in the keep representing thread that I would hold a mod day at my house. Well here it is: Saturday April 24th is the day to do some mods, eat and drink. I'm not sure what time we all want to get started. We can start between 10 and 12. I'm open to suggestions. Also I was just thinking about burgers, dogs and beer like we had at Chris's place. I just ordered a sittin sic drop and some dtlt's, so I'm anxious to get them on when they come in. And I know Chris should have his truck back by this Monday so I'm sure he will have more stuff to add to it. I know it is short notice, but anybody on this site is welcome to come. My brother and I will definetely be here. The address is:

3535 S J St.
Tacoma, WA 98418

253-459-2311 (Sean)

Lets copy and paste a list of who is coming and what mods we will do or possibly do. lets bring some tools. If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to let me know! :rock:

Sean

1. mrguy33391 (headers, sittin sic drop)

Ray08BSPx

Reaction score
Damn, that's the same day as supercross at quest field. :thumpdown: haha I'll make it to one eventully.

SE_XRUNNER

Reaction score
mrguy33391 sitting sic drop dtlts
se_xrunner. custom fog lights custom bed cubby covers gauge cluster led swap

XR-Franciscoo

Reaction score
I'm down to show up, just my problem is my job. They are slave drivers and I dont know if they will make us work this next weekend too.

blueblazeracer

Reaction score
id show up but I will be at the intel lan party in Dupont that weekend. Good to hear Chris will have Angus back soon. I have a 140 decibal horn to install some time. I just have to find a mounting location for it.

Its good to see and XR crew up here now ive been waitng for ever

SE_XRUNNER

Reaction score
lan party? nerd!!!!!! just kiddin bud...
yeah man like i was sayin we gotta keep representing. once people see we are legit and we are havin alot of fun more will come, i believe.
xrfrancisco: tell ur job to shove it this aint 1935.

lan party? nerd!!!!!! just kiddin bud...
yeah man like i was sayin we gotta keep representing. once people see we are legit and we are havin alot of fun more will come, i believe.
xrfrancisco: tell ur job to shove it this aint 1935.

my phone is trippin... it always posts shit twice haha

Last edited:

SE_XRUNNER

Reaction score
mrguy33391 sitting sic drop dtlts
se_xrunner. custom fog lights custom bed cubby covers gauge cluster led swap

edit my mods: add jardine catback

edit: should we post a tools needed list? i dont think ill be needing any more tools than my own but i will need an electrical outlet capable of powering a soldering iron and possibly a table saw! lol. i gotta cut the acrylic for my custom bed cubby covers but ill try to do the cutting before i come so i dont have to load my table saw in my truck with my busted ass foot!

Last edited:

mrguy33391

Reaction score
Come on guys. Where are yall at. Is it just going to be Chris and I?

SE_XRUNNER

Reaction score
lol i wouldnt mind cuz im super excited to install all my new shit!!!

body shop keeps finding shit wrong with my truck so the dates been pushed back to probably wednesday.
the cab actually shifted and bent the bolts that hold it to the frame as well as a bushing type deal that goes between the frame and the cab at all for corners (only one bushing was bent though)

please keep angus in your prayers as he is healing and pray that the "doctors" dont find anything else lol.

but seriously come on yall we gotta have more than just sean and i.

SE_XRUNNER

Reaction score
but for my buddy sean's mod day!

lets go people! mod days are fun!

mrguy33391

Reaction score
How about a "bump" for me. My sittin sic drop won't be there because the coils don't come in until Wednesday. But my headers have been moving around the country and will be at my house the 22nd. I still haven't put in my arm rests so I could do that too.

07SWB

Reaction score
Ill try to make it up there. See if my new job gives me time off

Toyotaguy_7

Reaction score
im in fort lewis i should be home in medfor oregon the 24th i won't make it to this one

SE_XRUNNER

Reaction score
lol i didnt even realize i put but on there haha...

well it looks like ill be installing my new power acoustic amp and kicker cvr12" sub as well as a host of random interior peices because the damn body shop is taking forever. the last few parts will be there on monday and then reassembly will begin. hopefully itll be totally put together on tuesday and will go to paint late tuesday into wednesday. then dry tiime the rest of wednesday and final assembly and alignment on thursday. i hope.

pray for a speedy return of angus so i can come to mod day!!!

SE_XRUNNER

Reaction score
i regret to inform you all that angus will not be at the mod day this weekend. the body shop found some more shit wrong with him around the airbag area (bad clockspring and some melted electrical plugs.) sean if you still want to do this thing i will surely come give you a hand with your dtlts but if you want to push it till next weekend we could both do our mods same day. or we could make a whole weekend out of it cuz we got alot of mods!!! or i can help you this weekend and then you can help me next weekend. whichever works bro.

needless to say im freakin pissed but i would much rather them order the right shit and have it here a little later than expected then have some thrown together shit. especially on airbag components.

let me know what you wanna do sean im down for whatever.

Last edited:

mrguy33391

Reaction score
We can do whatever. I don't know if I can wait forever to put my mods on. My headers are in Portland as of this morning so they should be on time for today or tomorrow delivery. There is plenty of time for a mod day, so we can have it some other day. We need to find a time and day where more people can get together. I will still have my sittin sic drop to put on when it comes in. Shane is supposed to get the new shipment of coils today. Do you have an eta on your urd cold air??

SE_XRUNNER

Reaction score
eta for my intake and my exhaust from urd is friday so...

i know the feeling of having mods to do and not wanting to wait because of excitement lol.
well lets do sunday cuz then dustyxrunner could make it because he said he works on saturdays. and then we could do one at my house or yours next weekend... knock out your mods this weekend and mine next. sound good?

i know as soon as i get my truck back my new sub and amp are going in even before mod day and ill have to get the fog lights on there pretty quick because i dont wanna roll around too much without. looks like crap. i have so much shit to do to my truck man!

jardine, led guages, bed cubby covers, sub/amp, fogs... time consuming stuff.

let me know if that works for you and like i said im game for whatever

mrguy33391

Reaction score
My dad Just asked if I wanted some extra dough and asked If I wanted to work for his construction company Sunday, so I said yeah. So Sunday is out for me. I don't know then. Your damn truck is taking forever, but I guess it is good if they are gonna do it right! We don't want ya rolling around in a crappy fixed truck.

Top Bottom