Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Washington Meet & Mod day in Tacoma

stuckinseattle

Reaction score
sorry i missed this meeting. work has been sending me to every shit hole in america. if its not hatians on a raft trying to get here its an oil leak out by texas, not to mention a fun filled trip to kodiak. looking at the post it seems i have missed alot of meets ( slaps himself, "bad dave!!" ).

SE_XRUNNER

Reaction score
its all good Dave.... we understand. what do you do for a living? we should at least try to get together once a month. i think next time we should go farther south though because it would be easier for normal and Oregon peeps to make it and we might have a better turnout. hopefully we can get a rr and or a br to come out so we can get some more variety in the trucks... all of ours are blue and black. i talked to a guy who has a br and he didn't seem too interested but whatever.

summer time will be better for meets because our weather is so touchy and crazy 80% of the time.

sixstringdave

Reaction score
No doubt man, we were wondering where you've been. Good to see you werent abducted by aliens and probed:biggrin:...or were you? :frown:

I just got back from the exhaust shop and had them install a magnaflow resonator, eliminated the rasp:top:

And ordered my URD MAF CAL!! Thanks to Chris, Shawn and Matt for the insight on the topic and helping me make up my mind.:rockon:

Hope to see you guys soon. Prolly wont be till June cause of my schedule and then vacation in San Diego this month!!

SE_XRUNNER

Reaction score
well good man i would like to hear that magnaflo resonator with the d.t's.... another thing you should try is porting out your headers a little bit and see if that deepens the tone a bit. when i get d.ts i plan on porting them because i have a bit of rasped even with my current setup. but it sounds good imo!!!

stuckinseattle

Reaction score
i work for the coast guard. well my wife would say i was abducted but i wasnt....as far as i know:dontknow:. i think im gonna try to do this road trip on the 8th but it all depends on if i have the dough.

SE_XRUNNER

Reaction score
cool... well hopefully sometime youll actually be able to make it to one of our local meets! lol

Top Bottom