Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What have you loaded in your truck recently?

MiamiChillin

Reaction score
Sup fellas. Bored at work so I decided to start a new thread lol. So what have you loaded into your truck recently? For me it was an exhaust for my girlfriends car, my buddies bike and mine for a nice ride out, and some furniture for another buddy of mine which has a nasty turbo diesel 4Runner.

lamia2super

Reaction score
nice ! do you take the bikes to critical mass?? im in the real estate game and always have something in my bed even more when i haul a trailer around.

MiamiChillin

Reaction score
Nice! You're putting that X to work! I like that Miata set up too. Thats what I want when I get my 240sx and build it as a drift missile. I've only been to critical mass once. Its hard to go when Im usually working.

lamia2super

Reaction score
Nice! You're putting that X to work! I like that Miata set up too. Thats what I want when I get my 240sx and build it as a drift missile. I've only been to critical mass once. Its hard to go when Im usually working.

thanks that little guy is my newest toy. friend of mine gave me a deal so i couldnt pass up on a spec built miata especially when i want to get into racing. i just need to make more money to maintain that hobby

MiamiChillin

Reaction score
thanks that little guy is my newest toy. friend of mine gave me a deal so i couldnt pass up on a spec built miata especially when i want to get into racing. i just need to make more money to maintain that hobby

Thats awesome. Yea I've been trying to save but I just bought a M&P sheild and now I'm planning on getting a macbook pro so thats setting me back.

MiamiChillin

Reaction score
I saw that. I just thought Id make a new thread since that one died lol.

MiamiChillin

Reaction score
nice ! i liked my xds more because its in a .45

I was looking at those, but I got the Shield because I got a way better deal with a bunch of accessories. I just took it out shooting on monday and I loved it. Not snappy at all for its size and I was right on target, pretty light, and very concealable. I shot my buddies .45 Colt Defender and it was great. Makes me almost want to get one....lol.

Top Bottom