Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Wheres shane?

Slay0r

Reaction score
Sooo,...should i wait till all of the orders are out before i attempt to get the bumpstops that werent included in my street drop order. Or should i drop shane an email asap?

absolut

Reaction score
Hey guys, just droppin in to let eveyone know we are still alive and kickin!!!

Things are a bit hecktic and we are doing our best to send out orders and information...

I talked to Shane today so I know he's alive hahaha!!!

Thanks for everyone being so patient and everything...

thanks agian,

Philip

THANK U SIR! an update is always nice. few more weeks...........MAN! im dying over here. I sure hope its a few weeks and not years.... :) :top:

on a side note: im glade u guys are alive and kicking. please keep the updates coming.

Reaction score
Sooo,...should i wait till all of the orders are out before i attempt to get the bumpstops that werent included in my street drop order. Or should i drop shane an email asap?

No, no... If you're missing something, we'll take care of it ASAP...

We try to get to everyone in order from the date the order was made, it's only fair...

I'll let Shane know in case he doesn't already... :top:

Sorry about that... :hmmmm2:

For future reference, if anyone has any issues with their orders, be sure to PM me instantly...

I'm more likely to check my PM box and get to you quicker through PM, rather than sifting through the threads...

THANK U SIR! an update is always nice. few more weeks...........MAN! im dying over here. I sure hope its a few weeks and not years.... :) :top:

on a side note: im glade u guys are alive and kicking. please keep the updates coming.

Tell me about it man...

We have a few people relying on a good ETA, and we can only say what the manufacturers tell us...

Updates will be given once we get news of anything... :top:

Thanks for the support and patience everyone!!! :adore:

Last edited:
Top Bottom