Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

White Headlight mod

eXtenzeHi

Reaction score
Has anyone done it? Planning on doing it, but still deciding on SWB (xrgilly's is smokin hot) or the White headlight mod.

eXtenzeHi

Reaction score
PB100007.jpg

Actually found this. Looks nice but i still gotta decide.

AbunaiXR

Reaction score
kinda looks like the chrome finish, where its too light in there. i prefer the darker look. but thats just me.

adamewwy

Reaction score
swb all the way man..white looks too clean ya know. kinda like white wheels on a white vehicle.

sinister07

Reaction score
The white is cool, but it makes the turn signal lens look like spoiled milk. I think blue is sweet. Plus on your SWB the white is going to stand out like a sore thumb, you want the headlights to be unique but blend in (just my opinion).

mixplate_xr

Reaction score
SWB looks pretty good. Brian of 808 INTRICATE has it on this X

eXtenzeHi

Reaction score
:laugh:..Thats my wifes truck.. If your going to do them do a color match or do them in black
Was browsing around in the exterior mods and found it :rolleyez: i like the matching headlight and tailights on her truck!

kayo808

Reaction score
One of my friends have it on his bsp truck looks good. But the swb on your truck would look good too its all up to you bro

Top Bottom